> fifty-four <

Grayson's POV

11:58 PM. We arrived at the park just a few minutes before 12. We have no idea on what will happen in a few minutes time but whatver it is, I'm sure I won't like it.

"Angela, who are we meeting?" Jade asked.

"We'll know soon" She replied with a tone filled with fear and sorrow.

"I know you know who they are. Just fucking spill" I said a little too harshly. I admit, I was getting pissed. If she truly cared for her sister, then she would've told us who we are meeting with no hesitation.

Just as Angela was about to reply someone cut her off. "She doesn't need to 'spill' for I am here"

I looked to the direction of the voice and it came from this woman in the mid 40s. She seemed to have an unusual dark aura.

I glanced at Angela's direction and I could see her face showing various emotions I can't describe.

"Hello Angie. Glad to see me?

"I..I'm..uh-" She cut Angela off with an evil laugh.

"Of course you're not glad to see me after all that I've done for you, you betrayed me for that pitiful thing you call your sister. And I could see in your face that you, my dear Angie, is scared and maybe even...shocked? I mean, I wouldn't blame you. I could do a million things to you right now and I know you wouldn't even dare to imagine it"

I was switching my glances between the lady and Angela who was now seemingly on the verge of tears.

"Who are you and what do you want from  us?" I asked in the bravest way I could but deep down, I was terrifed of this woman.

"Haha...well Grayson. You and your friends are a crucial part of my plan which you are yet to know"

"And why would we help you? You'll probably kill my girlfriend"

She gave me a smirk and said, "If I told you the truth about your girlfriend, you and your brother might WANT to have her dead. But you know, it's just a possibility"

"Why her? Why Andrea? Why my best friend?" Jade asked in a shaky voice while clinging onto my brother.

"All that I could say right now is that Andrea's not always the victim here. I'm surprised you don't know what I'm talking about considering that you are her 'best friend'. I wonder, what do all of you actually know about Andrea including you Angie? Because if you knew what she did and what she's capable of, then I wouldn't seem as much of a villain"

"What do you mean Helen?"
Oh, so that's her name.

"Like I said, that's for you to find out"

"Look, I'm sorry if I betrayed you but don't take it out on my sister. Take it out on me!" She said as she took out her wand.

"Hmm...so that's why you chose to stay with her. You're a witch now! Well, I don't care if you betrayed me. All I want to do is finish what we started"

Angela gasped and said, "Why? Why do you have to do that? Especially to my sister?!" She screamed.

"Oh you're in good terms now huh? Do you remember how you used to feel when you're with her. You're the 'least favorite' twin. You've always and will be in her shadow Angie!"

"Shut up Helen! What I thought was just a misunderstanding"

Helen just stood there with a condescending attitude and narrowed her eyes at us.

"Andrea's accident. Was that your doing?" Angela asked a bit calm now.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"It was definitely you BITCH! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND YOU MOTHERFUCKER" I screamed. It took all my ability to not lunge at her right now.

"Ooh...Feisty! You will be of great use for my plan!" She said while rubbing her hands together.

"Just quit it Helen and fight me!" Angela said in a beyond courageous voice and moved in front of us.

"You...want to fight me? Haha..that's funny!" Helen said as wiping a fake tear from her eyes. "Well, if you say so!"

Helen then began to point her wand at Angela which sent her flying backwards until she hit a metal pole on her back. Angela struggled to get up but managed to do so. She pointed her wand at Helen but she was able to avoid it by suddenly disappearing and reappearing in a different spot, much closer to Angela now.

"We have to help her dude!" I said to Ethan. He nodded at me and looked at Jade with a pleading look and Jade nodded. I gave Ethan a glance before running to Helen and Angela with vampire speed. I grabbed Helen by the arms and Ethan touched her shoulder but somehow, she managed to send Ethan backwards. That seemed to anger me because I immediately grabbed her neck, choking her, and Angela pointed her wand at Helen but before the spell reached her, she disappeared yet again, leaving me on the air and dropping on the floor. She reappeared on a slightly farther spot with a gash running down her face.

Angela charged toward Helen with a dagger in hand instead of her wand, her special weapon, and tried to stab Helen in the gut but of course, Helen disappeared again and reappeared in an even farther spot.

"You and your friends can't kill me! I'm telling all of you know to STOP!" Suddenly, ropes were tied around each of our hands and feet.

"Now we make an agreement, you help me with my plan and I spare your precious Andrea's life or you don't, resulting to Andrea's death. Your choice, I give all of you 10 seconds"

"10"

"9"

Angela, Jade, Ethan, and I gave each other a few looks. Angela shook her head 'no' but the rest of us nodded our heads 'yes'

"5"

"4"

"Okay we'll help you" I announced. Immediately, all the ropes from our hands and feet disappeared.

"Very well then. As of now you WILL follow everything that I asked you too. If you don't...well, you know the consequences" She then started to make hand gesture like cutting her neck. We're gonna die

"What do you want us to do?" I asked.

"Right now, I just want you to keep quiet. My plan starts on Andrea's 18th birthday. If you say a word about this to ANYONE, I promise you, Andrea won't just be in a car accident this time"

With that said, she's gone and didn't reappear again. I just hope that it's for good. But, that's too much to ask.

"What the fuck?! Why did you agree to that? Did you even know what her plan is?" Angela scolded as she turned around to face me.

"She's planning to get Andrea's powers for reasons we don't know" she continued.

"Whatever, it's better than having my baby dead"

"After that, who knows what she's gonna do? If she has her power and Andrea's combined, all hell could break loose, literally. She, herself, is already a VERY powerful being but adding Andrea's power would make her completely invincible"

"At least we have time, to think and compose ourselves. We still have time and a chance to save her. If we won't help her, Andrea's probably dead right now and I can't have that"

"For her sake, I hope you're right"

"So what are we gonna do now? We need to make a pla—" Angela cut me off and said, "SHH! Not here, for all we know, she could probably hear us" Angela whispered.

"But where are we gonna sort this thing out?"

Angela just gave me a smirk as a reply. Oh.