She then hugged me and I hugged her back and I couldn't help but let a single tear fall.

"Now will you come down stairs with me and discuss this downstairs with mom and dad. They're like really worried"

"Should I lie about what happened?" I asked quietly.

"...No, that'll make things worse, I swear. Just tell them the truth"

"I can't...I need time"

"No, you don't. You've already had 4 years to prepare. I think they deserve to know it now"

I sighed and said, "okay"

She gave me one more hug and said, "it's okay Andrea. Relax" and she broke away from the hug.

We both went downstairs and we were greeted by our family.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"How about breakfast in a restaurant?" Dad suggested and Adrian immediately replied with a "yes"

"Actually..er-um...how about I cook us breakfast?" I asked. I really needed my family here in this house, just for me ti explaij everything to them.

"Oh hun, we'd love to taste your cooking but there's no food to cook"

"No problem, I could just create the ingredients, from magic

"Okay hun, do you need help?"

"No mom, I'll just ask Angela to help me"

"Yeah, I'll help her mom. This could be your day-off for cooking"

Our mom just gave us a genuine smile and said, "well, I'll just sit here with your brother and father. Better not set the kitchen on fire!" As she walked away.

"Do you even know how to cook?" Angela asked.

"Of course! I took a few lessons from mom before"

"Good to hear"

We started making our breakfast which were omeletes and pancakes and while we were at it, we discussed some stuff.

"Angela, I found a punishment for myself. And I don't know if you'll approve or if they'll approve but I think I'll actually pay for my mistake"

"And what is that?..." She asked carefully.

"I'll go stay somewhere far from here for 5 years. No connections with you or anyone here, I'll be a stranger,  and I would have time to clear my mind"

"Wha-Andrea! You can't! You won't only be punishing yourself. You'll punish the people who actually care about you. Me, mom, dad, Adrian, Jade, Ethan...Grayson"

"You all can do just fine without me and as for Gray...I don't deserve a guy like him"

"Oh shut up Andrea. Don't say that"

"It's true. And I've already made up my mind. No one can change my decision"

"Andrea—"