20. Eyes Like Yours

Start from the beginning

Oh, yes, right - the guy was drunk. And cried. And imagined that people were checking him out. Baekhyun had to suppress his laughter.

The moment got abruptly cut off, though; next, the location was filled with screeches and laughter, all caused by a super energetic guy that randomly decided to cannonball into the pool. Minseok.

Baekhyun softly giggled as he unconsciously, almost naturally, snuggled closer to Chanyeol, all the while laughing about Minseok's childish action.

He had a great time, they all had a great time. Baekhyun didn't want it to end - Baekhyun didn't want this type of new life he now had to end.

Expect, perhaps one of them didn't seem to have a whale of a life as everyone else did. Baekhyun felt it. He felt how Yixing caught fleeting glimpses of Chanyeol and him, well, especially on him. And they felt as uncomfortable as wearing a corset.

His eyes sent a sort of longing, however, they also felt apologetic, and maybe even diffident.

Was the Chinese male feeling ashamed? Baekhyun thought that he shouldn't. Truth to be told, Yixing had initiated sexual contact by checking him up, sensually stroking the curve of his waist and telling him how hot he had been. But he had cut off the sexual gestures right away, knowing he had been betraying Chanyeol, hence backing away flustered.

To no avail.

As a consequence, Baekhyun had then started to seduce him shamelessly, basically convincing Yixing to take him. He could still remember the kiss they had shared - how Yixing's soft lips had moved against his. And he could also remember how Chanyeol barged in between them, how he was nanoseconds away to knock out the Chinese.

The sigh that escaped Baekhyun's lips was slow, as though his brain still needed that time to process what had happened the other night.

"Are you having fun, baby?"

Chanyeol's voice shook Baekhyun out of his thoughts. The teen raised his head and eyed the taller, blinking perplexedly.

Surprisingly, Chanyeol's face was dangerously close, causing a flustered and warm feeling to explode inside Baekhyun. He pushed all thoughts aside and out of his system, playing it off cool by granting him a soft smile. "Yeah..." He almost stuttered.

"I was almost worried earlier," Chanyeol's eyes were so different in moments like these, softer than Baekhyun thought eyes could be. Chanyeol was so focused on him, and Baekhyun saw the honesty, the warmth in them. And something meaningful- something akin to fire. And that something made him sheepishly break off the eyes lock by dropping his gaze.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip, his eyes everywhere but on Chanyeol. It led Chanyeol to move even closer, his eyes looking so deeply into the 16 years old's. "You sure that there's nothing bothering you?" He softly asked, the baritone of his voice reverberating through the smaller's bones.

"It's okay, really," Baekhyun muttered. He averted his gaze again, his eyes then fixed on the glass filled with mixed vodka in Chanyeol's hand. A sudden, inexplicable urge to get wasted coursed through his system.

Wordlessly, he snapped away the drink, and pressed the cool glass rim against his lips. The ice fell against the glass as Baekhyun swallowed down the substance. He felt the chill run down his throat, his head making an involuntary shake. His mind anesthetizing slowly, and his vision wavering slightly, Baekhyun remembered how bad of a drinker he actually was.

Flabbergasted, Chanyeol watched the younger male with parted lips. The corners of his mouth then curved upwards, "oh, slow there, babe. I don't want you to pass out." He said with a teasing voice.