16. Of Decisions And Conflicts

Too aroused and too drunk in dark lust, both were unknown to the widen, shocked eyes of a third person that had reappeared on the laptop's screen in front of them.

Luhan hadn't known.

Luhan hadn't known what would be greeting him after accepting the unexpected video call request. Perhaps Baekhyun forgot to tell him something that was quite urgent, was what he had initially thought while mousing over the 'accept' option.

And he had clicked.

And now, here he was almost having his eyes popping out of his head, watching Baekhyun moaning and kissing the hell out of his first and now ex-boyfriend– Park Chanyeol.

"Who in the world was that hot– Pardon, who was that ginger guy? You never told me–"

"Why would you care?" Baekhyun scowled, the exhaustion and distress in his voice quite remarkable. Resting a hand on his hip, he made his way over to his vanity table. "Just Jongin's immature, annoying best friend. He's... an asshole. A criminal. Don't pay attention to that lowlife."

A lump grew in Luhan's throat, preventing him to be able to breath.

He watched the nightmare playing in front of him, watched how their lips were passionately moving, how their tongues were lewdly swirling, how Baekhyun's robe was slipped off his shoulders and all the large hickeys covering his body were revealed, how there were large hands groping Baekhyun's body.

Hilarious.

Was he dreaming? Hallucinating? It wasn't good to be this late awake, was it?

But yet, Luhan didn't move an inch. He wanted to scream, wanted to wake up, wanted to cry, wanted the horrible scene gone, wanted someone to jump in screaming 'April fools!' even though it wasn't the 1st of April.

And yet, he remained silent. Yet he kept on watching.

He was losing his senses. He was feeling his insides getting eaten up. His fingers were quivering.

This was real.

"You... Why does Baekhyun loathe you, actually? I kind of feel bad dating the guy he hates, if I'm being honest..." He pouted all discomfited.

Chanyeol grew stiff for a second, averting his look downwards. "He..." An even wider grin plastered on his face. "No need to care about that, yeah, babe? Also, I think, 'loathe' and 'hate' are really strong words. And... I'm sure we'll get along pretty well soon."

Baekhyun's was halfway naked when Chanyeol attacked his chest, sucking and pleasing the pinkish buds. He was gripping Chanyeol's hair, pulling him even closer in, his eyebrows knitted together in pleasure, his jaws opened wide.

Luhan felt the hot tears burning in his eyes as pain hit him hundred-fold.

"Baekhyun, w-who gave you these?"

It all made sense now.

The bruises, the love bites. The large purple, almost painful looking, hickeys tainting the usually flawless skin of his best friend - his best friend, who was in fact Kim Baekhyun.

Baekhyun who was the definition of a God's child - who thought making out was a transgression. Baekhyun who even was incredibly shy with skinship around friends. Baekhyun who hadn't the vaguest idea of relationships.

Baekhyun possibly getting naughty with another person? A good laugh.

Luhan felt hoaxed, shitted, deceived.