The Break Up

Jack's POV

I don't know why he's with the girl and has his arms around her but I feel like my heart is broken. Tears streamed down my face as I saw them together. At first I thought they were just friends. Then I saw Mark kiss her cheek. I looked at the locket Mark gave me yesterday and opened it. The picture of our first date, us being together for at least 3 years, all those time he said I love you and I said it back, every time he kissed me was all a lie. I got up from the bench with tears in my eyes. I ran out of the park and back to the house. I ran up to my room and locked myself in there for the next 3 days. I never got a text or call from Mark. I'm guessing he abandoned me AGAIN!! I remained in my room until Malcom came in and talked to me. "Hey Jack. I know you need your space but you haven't come out of you room for days. What happened?" He asked. "M-Mark cheated on me." I cried out. "He what?!" Malcom asked in surprise. "I-I went to the park to try a-and forget about dad and to make my day worst I saw Mark with a random girl kissing her. He t-totally forgot about me." I said crying. "Look to make you feel better. I wanted to asked for your opinion to transfer you to homeschooling. Like me?" He asked. I didn't really want to see Mark ever again and I wouldn't want to leave Malcom alone anymore. "Yeah. I'd like to be home schooled." I said. "Ok then well you start in 2 days. I'll drop you off at school tomorrow to get your stuff from your locker and to let your principal know about ok?" He asked. "Ok." I responded.

Time Skip

The next morning I actually got up and ready. Me and Malcom left the house to my school to transfer me to homeschooling. When we got to the school me and Malcom went to the principles office so he could talk to him. The principal approved me for the transfer and told me to pack up my locker. I went to my locker during passing period to lunch. On the way there is saw Emma and P.J. "JACK!! There you are. Where have you been?" P.J asked. "I-Its not important. I'm just here to clean out my locker." I simply said. "Why?" Emma asked. "Just cause alright." I said. "Does Mark know?" P.J asked. "Like he cares." I said. Tears were in my eyes when the image of Mark appeared in my head. "I-I gotta go." I said speeding to my locker.

Mark's POV

I was walking to lunch with Taylor. She doesn't sit with me and my friends at lunch. She sits with her friends. So when we got to the lunchroom she gave me a kiss and left to her table while I went to mine. "Sup guys." I said. "Hey Mark. How's your day?" Wade asked. "Alright I guess." I responded. "Well I got great news guys. This morning my mom us were moving to a bigger house. Since it's only me, my dad and my mom we'll have tons of extra room and I'm turing one into a gaming room." Ken said. "Really that's soo cool. When you movin-" "Mark!" I heard someone calling me. It was Emma. She walked up to me and gave me a death stare. "What did you do to Jack?!!" She asked with anger. "W-what are you talking about. I haven't seen him in awhile." I said. "Well obviously you did something. Cause we saw him in the hall and we tried to talk to him and he told us he'll be cleaning out his locker. But when I asked if you knew about it he said 'why would you care?! What did you do?!" She asked again. "Ok ok look I'll go talk to him. I don't know what it if I did anything to him." I said getting up and speed walking to Jack's locker. I saw him packing his things and he didn't have his backpack. I walked up to him and saw his locker almost empty. "Hey Jack." I saif. He looked at me and didn't say anything. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Why do you care?" He asked harshly. "What are you talking about. I've never stopped caring about you." I said. "Just leave me alone." He said. "Why?! What did I do to you?!" I asked him. "You don't think I know. I was the park the other day and I saw you. I saw you with another girl and you had your arms around her and kissing her!!" He said. I didn't know he knew. I then realized what I did. "Jack I'm so sorry. I-I just realized what I did to you. I'm sorry." I said. "It's too late for sorry Mark. You don't love me. You never did. All those times you said I love you were all a lie. I loved you with all my heart and I found out that you didn't." He said with tears streaming down his face. "Jack those weren't a lie. I do love. I-I just forgot about you." I said trying to grab his hand. He pulled away. "If you loved me you would of not lied to me. And you should of been their for me. Especially after me finding out that my dad's dead. You ruined me Mark and I'll never forgive you." He said reaching behind his neck and taking off the necklace I gave him. Now I had tears in my eyes. "Jack please. I promise I'll be there for you. I'll do better." I begged him. "You say that now but then you'll abandon me again. Don't call me, text me, and don't even think of me. You lost my trust again Mark. I won't let it happen again." He said grabbing his box and left the school. I just lost the one person I loved. I don't love Taylor I don't think I ever did. I love Jack. I want him back. And I'll will get him back. I hope so.