Accidental Confessions

Jack's POV

Finally it was lunchtime. Me, Emma and P.J were walking to the lunchroom together. When we got to the cafeteria we saw Mark and the guys sitting at the table. Mark noticed us and gestured us over. I sat down next to him with P.J next to me and Emma next to him. "Jack. Glad you came back. We're sorry about forgetting about you." Felix said. "It's fine Felix." I said. "Are these your friends Jack?" Ethan asked. "Yeah this is P.J and Emma. Guys this is Felix, Ken, Bob, Wade, Tyler, Ethan and Mark." I introduced everyone. "Wait your Mark?! Jack talked about you all day yesterday." Emma said. Once she did I blushed lightly. "He did?" Mark asked looking at me. "Yeah he said how your a great friend, and how you were his first friend." Emma said. I blushed even more. "Wow. He said all that?" Mark asked. By then my face was fully red. Emma might give away the fact that I have a crush on Mark. "I-Im going to the bathroom." I said getting up quickly and speed walking to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I splashed water on my face to try and cool down. I did it a few times until I heard someone walk in. It was Mark. "Hey you ok?" He asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. "You sure? You looked kinda red." He said. "Mark I'm fine ok. I'm fine." I said drying my face. "Your lying. Come on Jack what wrong?" He asked. "I-Its not important ok?" I said. "Jack with you everything's important. I care about you. So please tell me."" He said grabbing my hand. I started blushing again.

Mark's POV

When Jack walked off to the bathroom I sense something was wrong with him. I told the guys I'll be right back and I followed Jack to the bathroom. When I walked in I saw him splashing water in his face. "Hey you ok?" I asked. "Y-yeahI'm fine." He said. "You sure? You looked kinda red." I said. "Mark I'm fine ok? I'm fine." He said. "Your lying. Come on Jack what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I-Its not important ok." He said. I don't know why he won't talk to me. Im really concerned about him. "Jack with you everything's important. I care about. So please tell me." I said grabbing his hands. And I think he started blushing. "It's just the thing Emma said. Alright! Not important." He said. I don't understand why he's so upset about what Emma said. "So, what the problem? All she was saying was that you talked about me." I said. "That the problem. I couldn't stop talking about you. I talked about the whole time P.J and Emma were at my house." He said blushing. "What wrong with that?" I asked. "IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MARK!!!!! Alright I love you. I always have. For two years I've been in love with you ok." He shouted. I couldn't believe it. Jack loves me and I love him. "I-Im sorry." He said with tears in his eyes and about to walk out of the bathroom. I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled towards me. I made him look at me and I could tell he was confused. I cupped his face and wiped his tears with me thumb. I was looking into his eye and he was looking into mine. Now was my chance. I pulled him in and kissed his lips. He was shocked by my sudden movements but he relaxed into the kiss and kissed back. His lips were so soft and warm I could kiss him for hours. Eventually we pulled away and he looked at me. I rest my forehead on his and I whispered something to him. "I love you too." I said. "Y-you do?" He asked. "How could I not. You have the most gorgeous blue eyes, your so creative with your drawings, your loving, caring, and when I'm with you I  never get bored. You make my day." I said. "R-really." He asked smiling. I kissed his forehead and he giggled and looked up at me. "I love you with all my heart Jack. And I won't EVER break it." I said. "I love you too Mark." He said kissing me again. Of course I kissed. Jack is my everything and I couldn't live without him. We pulled away and went back to the table. "Hey guys. What took so long?" Bob asked. "Nothing really. Except that Jack is my boyfriend now." I said putting my arm around him. He blushed again and all the guys were shocked. "Wait so you guys are a thing?!" Ethan asked. "Yeah he's mine boyfriend." I said. "I SHIP IT!!!!" Felix yelled. "Damn Felix calm down." Jack said chuckling. "How can I calm down?! I knew that Mark had a crush on Jack but I didn't know Jack had a crush on Mark!! You two are perfect for each other!" He shouted again. Jack blushed even more and I smiled at him. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He turned more red. I found it cute when he blushes. The lunch bell rang and I grabbed Jack's hand leading him to our 4th period. I can't believe he my boyfriend. I'm looking forward to the future.