The "Real" Her

Jack's POV

I was not looking forward to lunch. I didn't want to see Mark and this girl he's bringing to the dance. It just feels werid when you see your crush hangout with someone they like. I sighed as I was walking to the lunchroom with me sketch book in hand again. Drawing always help me forget about everything wrong in my life. I was the first one at the table because Mark said he had to get Brooke so she knows where to go. Then all the guys and their girlfriends sat down. "Hey Jack. How was your morning? Anything happened today?" Wade asked. I looked up at them and smiled. I know you guys tried to set me and Ava up. Mark told me." I said smiling. "Damn it. But what happened anyways?" Felix asked. "I rejected her." I said quickly. "What?! Why!?" Ethan asked. *Sigh* "Cause I'm gay." I said. They all looked shocked. "Your gay?!?!" The said I unison. "That was my reaction too." Said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Mark and his date Brooke. "Wait he told you?!" Ken asked surprised. "Yeah. And I'm fine with it. Jack's his own personal who can be whatever." Mark said. "Anyways guys this is Brooke. She's my date to the dance." Mark said sitting next to me with Brooke on the other side of him. "Hi guys. Mark already told me so much about you guys." She said kindly. "Well it's nice to see and meet you Brooke." Tyler said smiling. I put on a fake smile on the outside, but on the inside I was heart broken. Through the rest of lunch Mark only talked about Brooke or with Brooke. He completely ignored me while I was drawing. And to be honest I was drawing Mark. He didn't noticed luckily. Finally the bell rang. I quickly left the table and went to 4th period. I didn't want to really interact with Brooke.

Time Skip

It was the end of the school day I when the bell rang. I ran out of class and I think Mark didn't noticed. I ran straight to the art room to get a few things Mr. Pastel let me use for my art work at home. He's like the best teacher ever. It took a while but finally got everthing. I put them in my backpack and went to my locker to get my things. As I was getting them I saw Brooke leaning against Mark's locker giving me the death stare. "Ohhh h-hey Brooke." I tried to say kindly. "Don't play dumb with me Jack. Don't think I didn't noticed how you feel about Mark. You have a crush on him don't you?" She said kinda harshly. How did she find out? I hope she doesn't tell Mark. "H-how did you know?" I asked. "It obvious Jack. How he told me that you were the first to tell him that your gay. And I warning you now." She stepped closer to me and punched me HARD in the gut. I clenched my stomach in pain. "Mark's mine. Why would he even want to be friends with a weak Irishman like you. Your nothing and Mark's something. So stay away from him at all cost. Don't talk to him, don't interact with him, and don't worry about him. He's with me." She said sounding rude and mean. Before she left she kicked me in the gut a few times before leaving. I clenched my stomach and was in so much pain. I lifted my shirt slowly and saw that she left a big bruise on my stomach. I knew something was wrong with her the first time I met her. I got up slowly and walked out slowly. When I got outside I saw Brooke hugging Mark. Tears ran down my face as I ran home. I guess that means that I won't be going to the dance after all. And why would I want to if she's gonna be there with Mark. I bet Mark doesn't even care if I stop hanging out with him and the guys. I don't want to get hurt by her again. So I official cut off any connection with Mark. Except me still having a crush on him.