Tragedy

Jack's POV

When we got to the school me and Mark were about to get to our lockers until I got a phone call. I looked and saw that Malcom was calling. I told Mark I'll be right back and I went back outside to take the call. "Hello?" J-Jack something happened. "W-what?" Da-Dad got in a car accident.  I froze and had tears rolling down my face. "W-what?! How?!" H-hey was driving to work and h-he took a sharp turn and crashed. Please get to the hospital Jack. "I-I'll try. Oh God Malcom." I hung up and ran out of the school. I rushed to the hospital and saw Malcom in the waiting room with his hands in his eyes crying. I ran up to him and hugged him. "M-Malcom I'm scared." I said with tears streaming down my face. "I'm am too Jack." He said softly. "Nathan McLoughlin?" A nurse called. Me and Malcom stood up and walked over. "Ok so your dad had many serious injuries. Had some internal bleeding and we put in 9 stitches. He also had a broken leg. He survived but just barely." The nurse said. "Where is he?" Malcom asked. "Room 315." The nurse respond. "C-can we see him?" I shuttered out. "Of course." Me and Malcom rushed to his room and what we saw made us cry even more. "D-dad?" I shuttered out. "S-Sean? Malcom?" My dad whispered. "Dad are you ok? Malcom asked. "I c-can't really feel anything." He said sounding in pain. "I-I'll be right back." I said leaving the room. I took out my phone and texted Mark. I didn't tell him about my dad, I said that I wasn't feeling good and I went home. I was hoping that he'd reply quickly but he didn't. I went back into the room and saw dad was asleep. I grabbed Malcom's hand and we walked out of the hospital to let dad rest. We walked back to the house and tried to get our minds off dad. I haven't drawn in a while so I went up to my room and started drawing again. I did that for the whole day. And I never gotten a text from Mark. I kinda got worried about him but I didn't bother to text or call him. Me and Malcom didn't have dinner, we just went straight to bed.

Time Skip

The next morning I slept in. I didn't wake up until 10:45am. When I woke up I went downstairs and saw Malcom sitting on the couch doing. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "I don't know. Should we visit dad today?" He asked. "I-I don't know. Maybe we coul-" I was interrupted by the phine ringing. I stood up and answered it. "Hello?" Hi. I'm Dr. Copper. I'm terribly sorry to inform you that your father has past away last night in his sleep. Turns out his body wasn't stable enough for all his injuries. I'm really sorry. "Oh god!" I was full on sobbing. "Jack what wrong?" Malcom asked. "D-d-dads dead." I said bursting into tears. "Dad....oh my God!" Malcom said. "Th-thank you." I told the doctor and hung up. I was sobbing again. First mom now dad. God damn it!! "I-Im going to on a walk Malcom." I said grabbing my backpack with my sketch book, colored pencils and my phone with me ear phones. I plugged them in and started listening to music while walking. I walked to the park, sat on a bench and started sketching. My tears stained my cheeks and my red were super red. I was looking around the park, looking for something to sketch. I didn't find anything, but what I did find was Mark. With his arms around another GIRL!!!