New and Better Friends

Jack's POV

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've hung out with Mark and the guys. I'm starting to get kinda used to not seeing them around. I still have little heart archs everytime I see Mark and Brooke kiss. I sighed and walked inside the school to the my locker. I was kinda in a rush cause Mr. Pastel excused me from 1st period too help out in the art room. He said today we were getting two new students today and their joining the art program. I was the only one to volunteer to show them around. Don't know hybrid because of my social anxiety but I was the only one who did it. I got to the art room and saw two students I've never seen before. One boy and one girl. "Jack great you came. I want you to meet the new students. Emma and P.J. they will be joining the art program and I want you to show them around. Ok?" Mr. Pastel asked. "S-sure. Hi. I'm J-Jack." I said. "Hello there I'm P.J. This is my friend Emma." P.J said in an accent. I think british. "Hello. Nice to meet you Jack." Emma said also in a british accent. Foreign exchange students. Like me. We already have something in common. "Ok then follow me. Can u see ye schedules?" I said in my Irish accent. "Here." P.J said handing me his and Emma's schedules. They kinda have the same schedule as me. It unlikely to ever happen but it's true. We don't have 4th period together. "Alright. So h-hers the funny thing. We kinda have the same classes together. Except for 4th period. So I guess you g-guys can follow m-me." I shuttered out. "Cool. And that accent. It's.....Irish right?" Emma asked. "Y-yeah." I said. "Hey are you ok? Your shuttering a lot." P.J asked with concern. "Oh well it's just th-that I have social anxiety. Don't do well around others." I said. "Oh really cause P.J had social anxiety before he met me. I helped him get over it." Emma said. "It's true. She's really helpful." P.J said kindly. "Th-thats amazing. I got over it once but some one ruined it for me." I said looking down. "Look Jack I know we just meet but you seem lost. We were lost before too. But then we found each other. So how would you like to be part of our group. It may be small and we're always excepting new members." Emma said trying to act silly. I laughed and looked at them. We do have somethings in common and I could use friends who know what I've been through. "Yeah. I could use some new friends. I'm in." I said smiling. They smiled back. Just then the bell rang singling that 1st period was over. "Follow me. I'll take you to 2nd period." They smiled, nodded and we walked to our 2nd period together.