High School Begins

Mark's POV

Todays the day we all start high school. And the summer we've had was the best. I spend every moment I could with Jack. It would be either just me and Jack or the whole group. We had a great time and now we're starting high school. I woke up and quickly got ready. I wore a black t-shirt with a black and red flannel, skinny jeans, and red converses. I grabbed everything and went to go pick up Jack. I got to his house on time cause I saw him walking out right as I walked up to his yard. He looked so adorable in his outfit. A oversized sweater, black skinny jeans, black converses, his beanie and his glasses. He saw me and smiled. I smiled and put my arm around him holding him close. He blushed as I kissed his cheek. "You ready for high school?" I asked. "I guess. As long as I'm with you I'll be fine." He said. "Awww. This is why I love you." I said kissing his cheek again. We arrived at the school and we saw the guys. "Sup guys." I said. "Hey you two love birds." Felix said. I blushed and so did Jack. "You guys know your classes yet?" Ken asked. "Yeah I got my mom gave me mine yesterday.c I said pulling it out. So did Jack apparently. I looked at his and we compared them. Turns out we have ALL classes together. I was so happy to stay with my boyfriend. "Looks like we have the same classes together Jackaboy." I said smiling. "YAY!" He yelled. "I swear you guys are the PERFECT couple." Felix asked. "Thanks. Well we should go. See ya guys." I said as me and Jack walked to our lockers. Our locker were next to each other again and I was so happy.

Jack's POV

High school. Couldn't wait. I have a lot to look forward to. Since over the summer my anxiety cleared up I hope to meet new people. Because of Mark. God I love him so much. During the summer he spend every moment he could with me. And I couldn't ask for anything more. As we were walking to school he kept kissing me. I blushed and he still did it. When we got to the high school we saw our friends. We talked for awhile and then me and Mark walked to our lockers. Luckily we had our lockers next to each others. We got our book and walked to class. Mark had his arm around me the whole time. Our first period was Math. Of course we sat next to each other and i enjoyed every moment of it. When the teacher walked in Mark didn't move from his position. He still had his arm around me. He did that the while class period which I didn't mind at all. Through out the day he just had his arm around me. And at lunch he would always kiss my cheek and make me giggle. At the end of the day we walked to his house to hang out. Since it was the first day of school we had no homework. When we walked his we saw his parents. "Hey boys how was your first day of school." His mom asked. "Was good mom. And Jack's staying for dinner." Mark said. "That's fine Mark. We'll call you guys down when it ready." His dad said. We nodded and walked up to his room. When we got there we sat on his bed and played video games. I know I don't seem like that kind of person but Mark really changed me. I still draw of course I do. I just do it alone now. When no one's around. I sat on Mark lap as we'd played. We eventually stopped playing and layed in bed. "You know I love you right Jack?" He asked. "Of course I do. Love you too." I said. "Hey Jack?" He asked. "Yeah?" I responded. "How come you barely draw anymore?" He asked. "Cause I do it when I'm alone. And I spend most of my time with you. But when I do draw I draw things that remind me of you." I said looking up him. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah. I do." I said. He looked at me and started leaning in. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. I love kissing him. We kissed for awhile and I pulled away. "Your so adorable." He said. "Your so cute." I said. He giggled and so did I. I stayed in his embrace until his mom called us down for dinner. I stayed there until my dad texted me to come home. I gave Mark a kiss on the lips and left his house.