Years Later

Jack's POV

It's been 2 years since since me and Mark met. We're now almost in high school. And ever since then we've  been together. We've changed so much since in the past 2 years. The guys are still our friends. Some even have girlfriends. Like Bob, his girlfriend Mandy is the nicest girl I've met. Then theirs Wade's girlfriend Molly. She probably the most silliest person you might meet. Felix's girlfriend Mariza is probably the one that actually acts like a girl. Ken's girlfriend Mary is the coolest person who part of our group. The girls are now part of our group. As for me , Mark, Tyler and Ethan were signal. I never told anyone that I like boys. That I'm gay. So I've been hiding it for 2 years from everyone.

Time Skip

As usual Mark was waiting outside my house so we can walk to school together. "Morning Jack." He said kindly. "Hey Mark." I replied. "So what's up?" He asked. "What do mean?" I asked with confusion. "I don't know. Just trying to start a conversation." He said chuckling. I laughed. "Your a doof Mark." I replied to him. "Whatever." He said smiling. We walked to school talking about useless stuff. When we got to school we saw the guys. "Hey you guys do you have a date to the Spring Dance?" Felix asked. "No." We replied. The Spring Dance is this Friday. Me and Mark don't have dates while the guys have their girlfriends. "So what are you gonna do?" Ken asked. "I don't know. I'll maybe go alone." I said. "Me too." Mark also said. "Ok then." The bell rang and we all walked to our class. I wish I did have a date to the dance though. Yet I only wanted to bring Mark. No other person. But I just couldn't.

Time Skip

Mark's POV

Finally it was lunchtime! Me and the guys all walked to the table well excepted Jack. He said he was going to the art room to talk to his teacher. I grabbed my food and sat down at the table. I got up once to use the bathroom to wash my hands. When I walked out a really good looking girl I've seen before and kinda liked walked up to me. I've seen her in a few of my classes. Don't really remember her name. "Hey your Mark right?" She asked. "Yes." I said smiling at her. "Oh well I'm Brooke. (Fake Name) your in my 2nd and 6th period and I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" She said. Was she serious?! I mean she's came to this school about 2 weeks ago and I admired her but she asking me to the dance?! She does seem really nice. "Yeah sure!" I said smiling. She smiled back. "Ok then we'll here's my number. Text me anytime." She smiled and walked back to her table. I had a big grin on my face. I have a date to the dance. I walked back to the table and the guys noticed me grinning. "Mark you ok?" Bob asked. "Yeah I'm fine....it's..just that I have a date to the dance!!!" I said happily. "Really who?!" Wade asked. "Her names Brooke. She's really cute and nice and I have her number." I said still smiling. "Nice Mark. I've seen her before." Ken said. "I wonder where's Jack though. Doesn't he not have a date for the dance yet." Felix pointed out. "Oh yeah." I said thinking. "Hey actually he just texted me. "In the Art room working on a project. Can't come to lunch. Sorry." Felix read the text. Ci have an idea!" Wade said. "What?" I asked. "Ok so theirs this girl in my 5th period music class and she keeps asking me about Jack. I think she likes him. We should try and set them up. Jack won't be alone at the dance then." Wade explained. "That could work. What's her name?" I asked. "Her names Ava. She's seem perfect for Jack." Wade said. "Lets do it. And let's not tell Jack. Ok?" I said. They all nodded. "Ok so Wade talk to her and tell her to wait by My locker which is next to Jack's. Got it?" I asked. "Yep." The lunch bell rang and it was time for 4th period. I hope Jack says yes. Tyler and Ethan told not to worry about them. They have girls their gonna ask out so I hope Jack says yes to Ava. I walked in my 4th period class and saw him at his desk drawing again. I can't wait for tomorrow.