Chapter 44

Lying on your side on George’s bed, you watch the world slowly pass by, in the night, without having a single clue that you’re there. The night sky dotted with a few stars, but the street lights out shining them. “Where the fuck is she?” You hear George shout and you frown, “we haven’t seen her for the past two hours,” one of the other lads says, but for you, it sounds like a mumble, “why did no one tell me? Has she left?” George shouts, but no one replies. “You lot are fucking useless,” he shouts before marching up the stairs “she better be up here, or you lot are dead,” he shouts and then suddenly barges into the bedroom, but because your back is facing away from him, you’re hopeful that it looks like your asleep. Just in case, you shut your eyes. “You lot are fucking lucky! She’s up here,” George shouts from the landing and then enters the room. You hear him walk around to your side of the bed before sitting on the side of you, and you feel his hand lay onto your leg. Since you’re pretending to be asleep, you jump awake from the feeling of his hand. “Oh shit sorry, didn’t realize you were asleep,” he says and you take a deep breath and stretch, “its okay,” you say softly before sitting up and leaning over to place your head onto his shoulder. What the hell are you doing? This man nearly killed Aston and you go lay your head onto his shoulder like nothing has happened! You better step up your game girl!

Both you and George lay on the bed together, and every now and then you’d fall asleep before waking back up again. George just laid there and watched you. For some strange he’s being very nice to you. “Mate, he’s at it,” one of the other lads say and you look up to George to see him smirking, “I have a little something to show you,” he says softly but something about the sentence sounds evil. Both of you get off the bed and George takes your left hand to lead you into a room where there are three computers at the end of the room. The room smells of cigarettes and beer, and looks like it’s never seen the light of day. George takes you over to one of the computers and sits you down in front of it, but before you’ve even sat down, you see that this is a camera in Aston’s bedroom and there in the bed... Aston and a girl, who must be the girl he’s been dating lately, having sex in his bed. Frowning and swallowing hard, you don’t know how you feel. You feel sad, betrayed but most of all... you feel furious!

Suddenly the anger gets to you, and you jump and storm off to the landing, down the stairs and out of the house. “Stop her you pricks,” you hear George shout and you hear shuffling. Getting half way down the road, you begin to jog and then sprint as you are heading for Aston’s house to kill him. You want to kill him because of what he’s doing. Everything he said is a lie and it hurts, so you want him to know that. Just as you were getting to the top of the road, an arm grabs hold of yours and yanks you back into a body, “I want to kill him! I want to kill him!” You cry out in anger and struggle to get out of the grip because the only thing on your mind is Aston having a good punch around the face. “Whoa, baby girl, don’t be so violent,” George says and you snap your head round to look at him, “don’t you DARE tell me not to be violent! You nearly killed that man when he was a boy, and then you have the fucking cheek to tell me not to be violent. How DARE you!” You hiss before slapping George around the face, but then you swallow hard as you realized what you’ve done. “I’m so sorry, I wasn’t meant to take it out on you. I’m just- I’m just so pissed off,” you say desperately, but George looks at you with a look of death, “I understand, but please don’t do that again, that really hurt,” he says like a little child and you giggle “sorry,” you whisper and kiss his cheek softly. When you start to pull away, both you and George make eye contact before something clicks.

Before you know it, you and George are lying naked next to each other with you snuggled into his chest and falling asleep. What are you doing?

Leona’s POV:

Wondering where (Your name) is, I grab the phone and begin to dial her number. However, it just rings.