Chapter 42

(Your name)’s POV:

It been a couple of weeks later, and you were just walking up the stairs and into yours and Aston’s bedroom when you froze at the door. “Where are you going?” You asked quietly as he was standing by the bed looking at the mirror, while he was checking himself out. He wore black jeans and a crisp white shirt, while a jacket was laid on the bed waiting to be picked up. He then turned and picked up his jacket before walking over to you, “I’m going on a date,” he said before walking past you and heading towards the stairs. A date! He’s going on a date and he didn’t have the decency to tell you? What happened to the: I won’t date anyone, but you? Obviously it’s not you who he is going on a date with. You couldn’t even describe how much this even hurt! You just happened to be turning around when he walked out the front door. Now what is going to happen?

Aston’s POV:

Arriving at the restaurant where I and Christine are having our date, I walked through and glanced over to our table, which is empty so I assume that she is still on her way. “How can I help you?” A female voice asks, as I turn my head to see a brunette smiling in my face. “A table booked under Merrygold,” I say as she smiles and looks down a register, “yep, would you to follow me?” She asks kindly while picking up two menus and leads me to our table. To be honest, I knew were our table was; I’d come in earlier this afternoon to book a table. Our table is a booth, and it’s in a corner at the back of the restaurant, so I and Christine will have our privacy.

Glancing at my watch, I see that’s been ten minutes since I’ve sat here and Christine has only just walked into the restaurant. “I’m so sorry, that I’m late! So much traffic, didn’t think I’d actually get here,” she says breathlessly and I can she’s been running, “no worries. Traffic always get’s on people’s nerves,” I chuckle as I stand up and hug her, “thank you,” she whispers before we pull apart and sit down in the booth. “Have you been here before?” Christine asks me and I smile “nope, have you?” I ask, but she shakes her head “no I haven’t, was hoping that you had, so I was going to ask for food tips,” she giggles and immediately like this girl.

Throughout the night, I and Christine didn’t allow one bit of silence fall between us. This girl is really sweet and chatty, and I hope to see her again soon! We soon went our own ways to get back home, but I gotten a date from her before we’d separated. Now, I had just gotten into my house with it being silent.

Wondering where (Your name) may be, I make my way up the stairs and go into my bedroom to see that my bed has a body in it. She must be asleep. Quietly making my way into the en suite, I get myself ready for bed within no time, but before I leave the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and frown. I never asked (Your name) if it was okay to go on a date, so now I don’t know how she feels towards me; she must be hurt. From the bathroom, I look over to (Your name)’s sleeping body and frown even more. What have I done? Quickly making my way over to my side of the bed, I climb in and tuck myself under the sheets facing (Your name)’s back. Shuffling closer to her, I wrap my arm over her waist and feed my right hand into her left hand... Nothing happens. I frown again, and sit up and then kiss her right cheek... Still nothing happens. I don’t know whether I am waiting for something to happen or not, I suppose I just want her to know that I am back home. “(Your name), are you awake?” I whisper and wait for a reply... Still nothing; she must be asleep. Tucking myself under the sheets and pulling her as close to me as possible, I begin to fall asleep. Hopefully she is okay.