Chapter 7

Saturday morning was stressful. Trying to find the perfect dress for the party later on this night; Aston will be picking you up at seven to make your way both to JJs home for eight, as that is the time the party will start. Being excited, you began to wonder what might happen tonight, and you were hoping something special would.

[What about this dress? (The first letter of your name) xx]

You asked Georgiana via text on a black dress that was short and had a diamond centrepiece, which moved up the dress from the bottom and performing almost like into a necklace around the neck. (You had the dress on in the fitting room).

[No honey! Too slutty, have you not found something else? G xx]

[Yeah hopefully its better (The first letter of your name) xx]

This dress was black, but for the stomach area was turquoise sequences; just above the sequences was a small gap and then a black bra bit was just above it.

[No honey! Why are you picking slutty dresses? G xx]

[I don’t know if they are or not! I just wanna impress Aston (The first letter of your name) xx]

[I know honey, but find something that covers your body, but slaps seduction in his face G xx]

You frown at her message, before checking the time. It was twelve ‘o’ clock, so it was a good time to grab some lunch.

[I’m gonna grab some food and then look again (The first letter of your name) xx]

[Don’t be too long at it though, you don’t have a lot of time left G xx]

[Half an hour? (The first letter of your name) xx]

[Yeah, that will do G xx]

Walking into Costa, you paid for a hot chocolate and a ham sandwich. They both took you half an hour to enjoy, as you took your time. Although you only had six and a half hours, before Aston will come to pick you up.

Walking into a nearby shop, you saw most of their dresses were for a prom or for a posh gathering. “Can I help you?” A shop assistant asked you, but the look of panic rushed across your face, “do you have a party type dress?” You asked rather quickly, “yes we do... Come with me,” she smiled as she took you through to the back of the shop and behind a curtain. “Oh wow!” You gasped. This shop had a back area where it was for nightclubs or party dresses, “thank you,” you smiled to the shop assistant “need any more help?” She asked sweetly “yeah, what would you say that a dress needs for a bit of seduction?” You asked “oh, lace will do the trick, if you follow me I can take you to a dress that you might like and I am sure will fit you perfectly!” “Okay, thanks,” you beamed at the girl as she then took you through the shop that was more or less smothered with girls looking for a certain dress.

“This one,” your shop assistant pointed out to a beautiful dress, “oh I love it! Do you have a fitting room?” You asked as your shop assistant smiled “yep, what size do you need?” She asked, as you quietly gave your size to the lovely shop assistant, before taking you to a fitting room. “Here you go,” “thank you,” you beamed excitedly, before going into the fitting room and trying your dress on.

The dress was white, and short, but had a black lace protector over it, with a band that just goes under the bust.

[What’d ya think? (The first letter of your name) xx]

[PERFECT BUY IT NOW! G xx]

You giggled at the message, before peering around the curtain to see your shop assistant talking to someone. “Excuse me, can I have your opinion?” You asked her as she smiled “of course,” “what’d ya think?” You asked stepping out of the fitting room; doing a model pose, and turning around to show the dress off on your figure, but on the corner of your eye you could see a group of boys having their jaws dropping of their faces as they stared at you, even one of the other shop assistants was in the same state! “You look perfect,” your shop assistant beamed “can I buy it? Sorry, I’m in a bit of a rush... I have a party to get to at eight,” you rushed your speech as your shop assistant panics too, “okay, get the dress off and I’ll get it ready for you to take,” “thanks,” you said as you quickly get back into the fitting room and get the dress off as well as get the payment out for the dress. “Hey, here’s the dress...” you say passing the dress to the shop assistant “and the payment,” “oh great! I’ll get it bagged up for you,” your shop assistant smiled before dashing off with your dress and money.

Other Side Of The WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara