Chapter 13

From then on you worked your arse off to do well in your career for the next four years. In the way that you worked, you would work for a good month and a half, and have a half a month for a holiday.

Your boss was extremely impressed with everything that you did, and soon gave you a pay rise after a few months of joining the media company. Life couldn’t get any better for you!

As time went on, England media companies began to recognise you for the exemplary work that you always produced, and your previous boss began to regret giving you over to America. He said so over a business phone call. He was glad that he had given you up for a promotion, but for you to become so popular in just a short amount of time, he wanted you back!

For America to keep you, they were offering you a pay rise of five thousand pound a month. England on the other hand was giving you ten thousand pound a month as well as opportunities or luxurious gifts along the way. Then America would give you fifteen thousand a month, but then England would offer you twenty thousand along with little gifts or opportunities, and that is how it was like for about a week.

You soon came to a decision of going back to England, when they offered you thirty thousand a month, along with the gifts or opportunities. Although you for a parting gift, America were allowing you to keep the penthouse, which you were particularly overjoyed with and thanked the company continuously.

Your decision to go back to England wasn’t because of the amount of money that you’ll be receiving, but the fact that Georgiana, Becky and Leona said that they felt lost and alone without you. You mentioned this when you told your American company boss. On the other hand, you never got to see JLS when you were in America, but even though you thought to yourself that it didn’t bother you, it actually bothered you a great deal, as in the first year of not seeing Aston, the time period actually went onto four years later, and still no sign or sight of Aston! Now you had truly given up in hope.

You’d be going back to England on the Wednesday, but it was Sunday. Sundays were your day off work. Plus, by the time it would have gotten to Wednesday, you would have been packed and ready to go back to England!

“I am actually too excited for this! Girls, (Your name) is coming back to us, YYYAAAYYY!” Leona squealed and screamed with excitement as you felt special. “We should so party when you get back. Let all the British boys know what they have been missing out on,” Becky giggled cheekily as you gasped “Really?” You said a hint of sarcasm in your voice “yeah! Babe, remember the time when we were at that club and you had five boys dancing around you at once! We couldn’t believe it,” “I was drunk,” you blushed with embarrassment “so? You still had five good looking lads around you!” Georgiana said, before giggling. Although to disturb your piece a knock was on your door. “I’ll be right back girls,” you said, as you placed your laptop on the coffee table and made your way over to your penthouse’s door.

“Oh, hello,” you said shocked when you see your American company boss was at your door with a bunch of red roses. “These are for you,” he grins as you take them “aww they are lovely...” You say as you gaze at their beauty, before smelling them “mm, they are fresh too. Come in!” You say enthusiastically, while stepping aside as your boss walks in, “thanks,” he says humbly. “Thank you again for the giving me the penthouse, and the roses,” you smile as you walk into the kitchen to grab a vase, to put the flowers in with some water. “Is your laptop on?” He asks as you glance over your shoulder to see him looking at it, “yeah... Is my Skype still on?” “Yeah, but your webcam party has finished,” “oh, then could you shut it down for me please?” “Of course babe,” he says. You freeze instantly. Your boss just called you babe! Quickly shrugging it off, you put the roses into the vase and put some water in with them, before taking the vase of flowers and putting them on a table next to your floor-to-ceiling window.

“So what are you here for?” You asked as you sat down near to your boss “to say goodbye and what a joy it’s been working with you,” he said as you blushed “thank you, before I forget would you like a drink?” “Coffee would be nice,” “not wine?” “Oh, maybe a glass then,” he smiles perfectly as you smile before getting up and going into your kitchen to take out two glasses. “Red or white,” “red please,” he calls softly as you take a bottle of red wine out from the fridge and start to pour it into the wine glasses.

“Here you go,” you giggle as you place your boss’ wine in front of him, “thank you,” he says quietly as he instantly picks it up and takes a sip. “Where was I? Oh yeah... I just wanted to say, the last four years have been incredible to work with you. Your work has been the best work I have seen in ages, and is just THE best by a mile,” he says making you blush “thank you, it’s been lovely working with you,” you say quietly as he bite his lip, his eyes swooping down to look at your lips. “Err, before you go... For the past four years, I’ve always wanted to know how divine your lips must taste,” he says huskily as you are instantly in on the game. “You can have a taste if you like,” you wink at him as he eyes dance with joy, and his lips play with a sexy smile. Shuffling closer to your boss, you place your right wrist onto his shoulder and reach around the back of his head to play with the small hairs on the back of his head; your lips just centimetres away from each others, before his lips close the gap creating a strong kiss.

Before you know it, you wake up pressed naked up against your naked boss. Your eyes widened and realized that you had sex with your boss. Not a perfect thing to do! Although you were sure to not allow this to get to anyone, but the three girls you trust with your life!