Chapter 14

“Girls, I’m panicking... I just had sex with my boss!” You say to the girls on the webcam as all their jaws hang off their skulls, “what?” Leona asks, as you frown “I’m not sure it was a good thing to do,” “did you enjoy it?” Becky asks “yeah,” you say quietly and blushed “then it was a good thing to do,” she says as you frown with confusion “really?” You ask with a hint of sarcasm, “yeah! You enjoyed it, he must have enjoyed it for him get into bed with you. Was a really good thing to do,” Georgiana explained, as you giggled.

“(Your name), can you go downstairs to the reception? You have something to sign,” your boss grinned at you as he winked, and you knew what he was hinting. Today was now Tuesday, and you only had today and tomorrow and then you’ll be on the plane back to England.

Getting up from your desk, you began to make your way to the lift towards the reception. Hearing the ding of the lift, you stepped out onto the ground floor and walked your way to the front of the desk, to where a man of around your age was standing and signing something, although you didn’t see his face. “I have something to sign?” You asked Hannah as she smiled “yeah, this,” she placed a piece of paper, and a pen on top. Taking the pen, you signed the paper without reading it, before realizing that it was for four boxes that were just beside the man standing next to you. Just finishing signing the paper, the man next you had finishing his signing, and had noticed you standing next to him. Quickly glancing at his face, all you caught was a smooth complex mixed race skin and gorgeous puppy brown eyes. Smiling, you then felt him smile as he had his eyes fully onto you and you decided to play for him. Walking around him, on the corner of your eye you can see his head follow you as you walked over to the boxes and deliberately bent over to put the paper onto the box and cellotape it over so that it stays on the box.

Standing up straight, you flicked your hair before walking back around the lad and walked slowly in the direction of back to your office, but the guy’s eyes were burning into you! “Thank you,” his voice stopped you. You knew that voice, and you know that voice VERY well. Slowly turning around, you looked dead straight at the guys face as he looked at you and smiled. You know that smile. Taking in more of his features, you knew who he was! “Aston?” You asked, the delight in your voice couldn’t be hidden, but he became confused. “Sorry, do I know you?” He asked, his voice coming back to you every time he said a word “yeah! It’s me, (Your name), the girl you went to school with,” you smiled, but he glared at you before turning away from you and walking out the building, but then you remembered what happened in the past and you knew he wouldn’t want to see you let along forgive you.