Chapter 33

Waking up in the morning, the soft beam of sunlight shines through the window; you smile as you look at the soft dawn of the day, and the arm that is looped over your waist and the soft snores coming from the man behind you. Gradually and softly turning over, you try your hardest to not wake up Aston so that you could watch him sleep. Smiling at how peaceful he looks, you tenderly stroke your left index finger’s knuckle down his right cheek; he doesn’t move. Continuing to smile, you lean towards him and give him a gentle kiss on the nose... His nose twitches making you giggle. Once again kissing his nose, it twitches and you can’t help but giggle at how cute his nose twitching is. Biting your lip so that you keep quiet, Aston starts to wake up: he yawns, stretches, and looks at you with his half open eyes. “What are you laughing at?” He asks tiredly as you realise your lip and smile “your nose twitches when it’s kissed,” You say softly as his face makes a really-what-the-hell face, which makes you giggle once again. “Anyways, morning beautiful,” he whispers as he leans in and kisses you gently “morning handsome,” you whisper back just as he pulls away.

Suddenly one of the girls knocks on the door. “(Your name), do you want some tea?” Leona asks “yes please,” you call back “alright, won’t be a minute,” she calls and then you feel her presence move away from the door. “Where am I going to hide then?” Aston asks quietly as you suddenly realize that Leona is going to have to come in. “Err- I- I don’t know,” you whisper.

Roughly two minutes later, Leona knocks on the door and walks through; Aston is under the duvet pressed into your torso. “Here you go,” she says “thanks,” you say sweetly back, “you are getting up today, right? It’s half eight already,” she giggles “hey, I’m having a lay in,” you moan playfully, but she looks at you with an eyebrow raised. “Who is under the duvet?” She says with humour in her voice “no one,” you giggle “I know you (Your name). You are always up before everyone else; you never have a lay in. Who is under the quilt?” She says “honestly, no one,” you say, but she pulls back the duvet and her mouth drops open. “Hello Leona,” Aston says as her face is in shock.

A few minutes later and nothing was said. “When did he get here?” Leona suddenly asks her eyes still wide with shock. “Last night,” you mumble, “no honey, no!” She says desperately sad. “What?” You ask with a frown upon your face, “what about Oritsé? He’s gonna be hurt that you are seeing him all over the place,” Leona says “look, I and (Your name) know the risk with all of this running around and what have you, but we have this under control. We know what we are doing. So if you don’t mind, can you please leave?” Aston says as he gets up of from the bed, and stands in front of Leona before guiding her out of the room. “Oh my God!” You hear Becky call from the corridor, “oh God,” Aston mumbles before turning back into the bedroom and grabbing his clothes from the floor and starting to put them on. “What is Aston doing here?” Becky asks as she is immediately at your bedroom door, “guys please go,” you say sadly, as you had kneeled yourself behind Aston and rung your arms around his neck. “Did someone say an Aston was here?” You hear Georgiana’s voice from further down the corridor; this makes you frown as Aston gets dressed even quicker. You then pull your arms away from Aston’s neck and kneel beside him. Georgiana is suddenly at your door peering into the room. “I take it you are Aston Merrygold,” she says as you are worried what else she may say, “yes, that’s me,” Aston mumbles “can I say you are really fit! You have been since you were a teenager,” she says as you smile. You then remember when she caught Aston over Skype. “You know me?” Aston asks confused “yeah! (Your name) never shut up about you when we were teenagers. I did see you over Skype too, when you had gotten her on her bed because she was suffering from a stitch,” Georgiana explains as Becky and Leona are standing behind her, peering over her shoulders.

Aston then turns and looks at you with loving eyes. “You never shut up about me, aye?” He says with humour in his voice, as you giggle and blush, “she never did,” Georgiana giggles as you look up at her and smile. On your right cheek, you feel a pair of soft and tender lips lay onto it, which makes the three girls smile sweetly and aw at the sight. “What did she use to say to you?” Aston then asks Georgiana, making your mouth fall open and your eyes wide with worry what Georgiana may say. “She told me that she thought you were perfect and made up of angles. She told me that she loved you and never wanted to let you go. She even told me about how much you are on her mind and that’d she do anything for you. Problem is... She never got any of that back,” Georgiana says as you frown and look down to your lap as you feel Aston’s presence dampen, “what’d you mean?” Aston asks confused “I mean by you fucking off and leaving her by herself,” Georgiana suddenly hisses as you frown even more and feel the urge to burst out crying. “I never realized,” Aston whispered “did she tell you what she did to herself? Being a friend, I felt helpless to what she was doing. I was living in London, you both were in Peterborough. I couldn’t do anything to help her! I couldn’t do anything to stop her! Everything that happened was because of you! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ON HOW MUCH YOU’VE MESSED (YOUR NAME) UP. You don’t even know the half of it,” Georgiana hisses before leaving the doorway with the other two following.

Swallowing hard, you peered up through your hair to see Aston already looking at you. “Baby,” he whispers but you burst out crying “I’m so sorry,” “hey, hey. Nothing to be sorry about,” he whispers as he pulls you onto his lap and cradles you; he then kisses the top of your head. “I don’t want to do this no more,” you whisper as your cries are mumbled into his shoulder “what’d you mean?” His voice is soft and sad “I don’t wanna be here no more,” “no baby. Please don’t say that, please don’t. I need you here, I want you here. Baby, I can’t live without you. I need you to stay. I love you so much; you don’t realize that if you take your life, I’ll take mine just to be with you,” he whispers as you shake your head “no... You have to stay. Your family, friends, fans, they need you here,” “but I need you for me to be here for them,” he whispers as you frown, but within a flash, his lips are upon yours.