Woods of the lost

3rd person

Tears create streams for those of the loved lost. Wondering souls tread the Woods of the lost, revealing if they are worthy of returning to our worlds. Anger if flared for those who come to the consequences of a simple wish. His wish was her. Not the wish of her mate like intended, but of him who is not worthy. Tears streaming to the ground. Collapsed into the earth, wishing to just wake up. All they wish if for her to wake. Nothing more, nothing less. The Moon Goddess feels the sorrows of the loss of loved and loss of love from the world. She had made sure that one pack survived, that in its self seemed a good act, however she had not realised Katya's pack would destroy her. She needed Katya alive, she needed her to find her true self. Her wolf was lost in the idea of being named after a Valkyrie, that she did not witness her true name written in the prophecy of the worlds. And as night collides with day, darkness with light, love with hate. Life and love. Death and hate. Neither is so different that you either hate or love. Yet only one can change the course of life and death. As it seems, they are willing to trade the times and revive and element of the world.

????POV

I'm dead. I am surely dead.
"By the Goddess, I AM DEAD!" I scream through the now apparent woods. Jee, calm y' life. Who in he hell? Not Elisa. Not my voice,who in the hell? I called back in my head. Your new element. My what!!?? You're a Element of this world, meant to protect and nurture. Some call us the Arisen. I'm one of the Arisen!! We were told stories of them as pups, an ancient group of five with unnatural powers but yet only natural. The got their powers at the age of 22. I'm 22, to this day.
Oriel of the fire worlds
Nassir of the Air worlds
Alistair of the water worlds
Eason of the earth worlds
And finally-
"Ros of the life worlds," a loud voice bellowed.
"Y-y-yes," I reply but my voice is shaking and different
"You have the power to control all elements and now we return you to a new body, with a new world,"
"Yes, of course and I shall not waste my time on mates. I alone must complete my tasks!" I shout back to the voice. Were did that come from? I love Wren, I would never waste my time on him. He is a part of me. However I did not have much time to contemplate as blaring light consumed my vision and growls, shouting, whimpering and tingles flooded my senses.
"Wren," was all I could say in a hoarse voice before darkness swallowed up the light like spilt ink.