The Attack Left Me Lost

A blood curdling scream echoed through my ears as I woke to burning ashes and fleeing pack members. I launched myself off the bed and after wrenching a jacket from the end of my bed and ran to the hallway only to be faced with torches and terror. Suddenly I was lifted of my feet and was carried through the ashes and blazing flames and toward the Forrest. " Jayke what's happening? " I questioned  my best friend . His brown locks a mess and covering his once blue eyes which were now a demonic black ' which meant his wolf had taken over. Jayke didn't reply but only pointed toward the forest ,signalling for me to run . With a small whimper I lightly pecked his cheek before changing into my wolf and bolting off into the darkness of the night forest.
As the silver fur of my wolf waved about I torchered myself with the horrifying screams. I grimaced at myself for being so selfish and leaving ,however I was sure Jayke would have never let me stay, so I continued to run like I was being hunted.

Weeks later

Embre wake up my wolf Elisa called out to me. I slowly pulled my self of the forest floors and shook down my now silver and brown splattered fur. Go towards the sunrise, I smell another pack ordered Elisa my wolf and suddenly I was overwhelmed as she took over and charged forward. Hours later we came to a pack border as I pushed through the trees and into the clearing of the packs territory I collapsed in front of who I presumed was the alpha who had been notified of my presence at the border. As my vision blurred I smelt a strong smell of wood and something sweet before the darkness came. It over took my world enveloping me in a place where I felt safe.