Talk

A/N
Sorry but gotta change Embers name to Embre because it has more of a perpose in the story. So sorry. And big shout out toCheese1Lover as well as You guest for reading this.😍👍✌️

A sensation of dread flooded my mind as I unknowingly let my wolf take control, my eyes turned a furious black signalling to Wren it was now my wolf he was looking at. His face hardened as he began to search for the source of my discomfort. My eyes began to deepen into the darkest of blacks and his eyes held sadness and concern as his eyes fixed to mine. "Alpha, rouge!!!" Screamed a terrified voice as the door was thrust open revealing a horde of wolves and humans armed with sword and some flaunting large guns, while the wolves snarled and bared their teeth in warning to the present Rouge they smelt so clearly."Jacob, it's nothing,"Wren replied calmly, to who I presumed was his beta.
"But Alpha Wre-"Jacob was cut off by a low growl,"Leave"sneered Wren as he rapidly contained his wolf. But it became present that it was too much as he moved from his current position on the bed to standing in his beta's face and holding his neck in a tight semicircle against the wall. "P-p-please..."I stuttered out, only now realising the dryness of my throat. Wren tuned to look at me his eyes a deathly shade of black, my wolf desperate to calm our mate. She attempted to rush over and steer our mate away from the position he could possibly kill his beta, but she only got to press her feet against the Ron wood floor before collapsing as pain erupted from every inch of my body. Silver hair rushed past my blue-grey eyes as they threatened to close. As strong arms enveloped me in a comforting hold I slowly drifted into a sleep to heal myself.

Wren's POV

"Alpha, Rouge!"screamed my beta as footsteps thundered down the hall. The door flung, almost of its hinges, wide open to reveal my suffering mate and their pained Luna. In burst my beta Jacob and some pack fighters, some in wolf form some not as if ready to fight a great battle they held a stance that could make any enemy crumble under their gaze." Jacob, it's nothing,"I replied as calmly as I could." But Alpha Wre-" I Interrupted with a growl erupting from the pit of my stomach. "Leave!" I snarled at my beta. My wolf ready to tear him limb from limb even though he is my beta, Logan my wolf sneered and growled attempting to break past the chains of my mind. I launched myself forward to grasp  Jacobs neck and force him against the wall. My Alpha blood meant that I was stronger,faster and more lethal than any other wolf in the pack." P-p-please..." my mate whispered weakly. I turned to look at my mate lovingly, but I assume my eyes were a death black and were filled with rage.As Embre attempted to run to my side to probably calm me, which would have worked,she pressed the her feet to the floor before collapsing onto the oncoming floorboards but suddenly my wolf took full control and launched at our mate before she hit the floor dramatically. A small pool of scarlet water filled the area next to me, and filtered through my clothes as well as the top I gave her to cover her from the eyes of unwanted visitors." Get Doctor Alura,now!!"I said through gritted teeth. She was hurt badly, a gash covering her right shoulder.

All I want for Embre is her safety and her to know who she truly is, to know her secrets hidden from sight and placed under an unbreakable lock with the only key trusted to her mate.