Pretty painer

The black haze consuming my vision slowly faded revealing a plain white ceiling and soft blue walls. Heavy breathing could be heard from the space next to me, I shuffled around in the blue sheets of what I presumed was a hospital bed in the pack hospital to look at the source of the breathing. "Huh, Embre!!" Wren launched himself at me, gently enveloping me in his luscious scent. I cherished the tingles that ran through me like a surge of electricity running a marathon up and down my spine. Wren released me as he sat at the side of the bed, his eyes glazed over and I knew he was speaking in the pack link, a gentle knock sounded the room as the door opened to reveal a woman with beautiful blonde hair.

 Wren released me as he sat at the side of the bed, his eyes glazed over and I knew he was speaking in the pack link, a gentle knock sounded the room as the door opened to reveal a woman with beautiful blonde hair

"Alpha,"the woman said looking at Wren, asking his permission to examine me. He gave a curt nod as a reply, and she bent down and pressed her thumbs just under my rib cage which made me groan in pain as I saw Wren suddenly tense next to me. I reached out but drew my hand back as another burst of pain hit me, Wren took my hand in his much larger one and began to gently rub it with his fingers. His touch slowly soothing the pain, then it was gone I sighed in contentment. "Thank you doctor Alura," Wren muttered, just audible to me and the doctor. "She is free to leave when you wish,"she mused back cheerfully. I looked around,but stopped when a hand slid under my back and another behind my knees, lifting me from the bed. I rolled my head around to rest against Wren as he carried me back to his house, after draping me with a blanket as soft as silk .Once again the blackness took me into its comforting nothingness. Later I awoke to a place filled with the best scent and once again the silk became my friend, cold yet warm and cooling. Heat radiating of the person lead next to me,Wren stayed? I thought after what had happened he would've left my wolf to die,or the fact,which I think he knows, of black moon's attack and now they'd be hunting me down step by step.