Stench of hatred

Growling. Growling loudly. Growling in pure anger and hatred. I couldn't help it, I took a step forward and shifted into a midnight-black wolf. Snarling with anger I thrashed past guards and other wolves who attempted to keep me from my mate. Sniffing the air I caught onto Wrens scent. Immediately sensing my moment of hesitation, a large brown wolf tackled me to the ground. A growling, snarling, snapping mess of teeth, fur and paws were we. Alpha Daniel bared his teeth telling me to submit, but I wouldn't. I never would. I bit forward, latching onto his unprotected neck I felt the sickly-sweet taste of his metallic blood as it dripped from my muzzle. Daniel growled but lurched off of me as I stood. Teeth bared, eyes cold and soul blazing for only one thing, mate. Alpha Daniel motioned for my wolf to follow him, but she stood her ground. Growling and snarling." He'll take you to your mate," sounded a voice as my best friend approached me in the front yard. Suddenly I backed away, clearly remarking the bitterness in his voice as he talked of my mate. Wren,Wren, Wren. I kept thinking as suddenly I began to wobble, I ceased my growling. Whimpering I turned away, completely ignoring Jayke's (my best friends) presence and began to follow Alpha Daniel as many others fussed over the wound I inflicted on his neck. We never shifted, just walked slowly. Hatred fumed inside me thinking that he kept me, his past pack member, in a cell and away from my mate. Hatred rolled off me in waves as I thought of what they would do to Wren. Hatred streaked from my steps as I thought of what they have done to him. A suttle growl escaped my lips that made Daniel turn to look at my now whimpering self. I stumbled and almost fell but caught myself quick enough for him not to notice as he kept walking. I slowed behind as whimpers continuously escaped my muzzle. Alpha Daniel turned to me and strutted back to me and when he reached me he nudged into my side, as one would do to bring comfort. But instead a fire-like pain erupted in the contact and I let out a pained howl as he continued to nudge my sides. Falling to the ground I recoiled myself away as many pack member gathered to see what all of the distress was about. Alpha Daniel shifted back and managed to convince me to shift as well, pained cried left me as tears streamed down my face and my body shook. Elisa was silent. Gone, it seemed. As Alpha Daniel gingerly placed a hand on my side I screamed and pulled away, coiling myself into a protective circle of tears and screams.