Black Moon

??? POV

Finally, she's mine. All mine. I've wanted this for centuries, but it never occurred to me that she would be part of the most powerful werewolves to ever exist. She was a pure larmoskae wolf. The only one for the past decades, unknown to her family, pack and mate . But I knew, I knew all along it would be her. Embre Alistor, or her true self katya Salvatore, it was sad she had to lie to her mate the one she is meant to be able to trust with her ugly truths and the dangerous lies she has told. She hid her identity to save herself from the black-blooded questions she would've faced. A traitor she is, leaving her dying pack and running for her own life. This time she will suffer the pain she was dealt with, but escaped the hell, this time no escaping the fire.

Katya (Embre) POV

I had been knocked into darkness, only now seeing the faintest of light. My wrists burned and the skin raw, steel chains looped around my arms as if I was incredibly dangerous and the cold concrete floor leading off to the abyss of dark rusted bars and the black beyond. Footsteps echoed down the now slowly lighting walkway as a man appeared, a man recognised to me as my brother, Kiristos.
"Hello dear sister Katya, or should I say Embre," he seemed to be stifling a smile which I knew
would be undoubtedly a smirk ever so sickening. How did he escape the pack house that night? My wolf plodded into my head, she seemed dazed, almost petrified and more powerful. The power coursing through my veins was undeniably strong and more prominent than it was before, since it was always dormant. I had only read of wolf-bloods who could possibly possess such power,larmoskae but only a pure larmoskae was capable of wielding it. Suddenly my wolf snapped at the brutal force a hard hand to the left side of my face, a black glow illuminated from my chest, arms and palms.Elisa yanked my arms forward and as the steel ripped and crumbled under the force I was now made of, she launched a strong fist into my brother, who was the one who slapped me, he felt to his knees and began to begged me to stop that he had no idea what he was doing."Kiristos, what the hell. Why don't you remember..."I started releasing incoherent words until my fuse called. He was possessed,Katya. Elisa called giving me full control on again.