Black storms

I sprinted out the wide open cage meant to contain me. As I reached the passage to the ground, for the prison was underground, I flew up the steps quite literally. Air rushed through the folds of my clothes and my silver hair wavered. When I reached the ground level I was surrounded by wolves of an assortment of colours but most of the wolves were bigger and most likely stronger than my own.
Hey!! Don't underestimate me. I hid my powers all those years, now it's time to show 'em off!! Elisa burst out. She pushed for control, I eventually gave in contradicting the fact we were almost like one sheep being stalked by a pack of hungry wolves. And that I was. I shifted into my wolf Elisa in full control, I then realised I was no longer a silver wolf but a pure and daunting black wolf. A silky blue fire spouting from each of my paws.

I launched myself at the largest, darkness in colour wolf and tore through its neck, blood spilled from the wolf creating a pool of crimson blood next to the brown-black wolfs dying body

I launched myself at the largest, darkness in colour wolf and tore through its neck, blood spilled from the wolf creating a pool of crimson blood next to the brown-black wolfs dying body. As six wolves sprung from the circle around me they almost caught me, suddenly a blinding white-blue light burst through the arena. All the wolves fell to the ground, unmoving. Dead. I bolted for the forest, hoping to avoid the Alpha. My brother was the beta, I had killed the gamma but now after killing most of the pack the Alpha would want to hunt me down and kill me.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Wrens POV

I had my best trackers on over time, scouring each pack for my precious Embre. The sweetest scent of lavender and sandalwood hit me as I realised that cause of the scent my wolf went mental inside me  and suddenly I found myself racing towards the woods. Embre, Embre!!! My wolf exclaimed in my head. I saw her form bounding towards me, but then I realised it was a black wolf not her usually silver. She shifted as she passed the border and ran for me. I took her in my arms  and held her close never wanting to let go. She pushed away lightly to face me, my wolf whimpering at the loss of contact between our mate.
"I lied," was all she said before pulling me gently into the woods.