Sliping away, not forever.

The sea of burning waves crashed against me as my body wracked with sobs. The lake of echoed words rippling around me. And the surf of pattering and stamping feet washing up and over the sandy beach of me. Ever so distant. Ever so far, far away. Ever so quiet. Ever alone, ever dying. Always fall away from the world. Always running from the problems, that continue to hunt you down until, you take a last breath. Always the darkness steeling the light, but never the light ruining darkness. Good prevails. Evil is banished. I am the evil, and have been banished to the depths of increasing blood-red, blinding pain which fills my body and overflows the container and flooding my mind, it kills me.slowing the world and blurring persons. I focus solely on one, Wren. My lungs will fill and then deflate, they fill with fire and empty as ashes of the darkness and sorrow,I feel. I feel the pain. I feel. The life. I feel my dying life. I feel my burning passion.

"Katya!!!" Calls out a soothing voice. I see, my vision clearing for once and I see him, Wren. Growling Wren shoves Alpha Daniel away and the pain decreases only a little. He pulls me into his arms and as the wave of ice floods through me, I realise all I need is him. My life could be complete now, I could die and be happy. I could forever stay in Wren's, as silently I pour out my life through rouge tears. My life would be so beautiful if only I knew how to remove such pain from my body. If only I could banish such hate from the world. If only I could live.

If truth be told I could die and I wouldn't fight it. Let go, I can't fight the burning of the past. I can't fight the burning pain of the present. I won't be able to fight the future.

3rd person

Katya lay in the arms of Alpha Wren, her loving mate, as the sun slipped away with the light. Many pack members fell to the ground feeling the sorrow of the Alpha, that they barely had met. Sometimes the darkness takes over, with no light left to shine Katya slipped into the vivid daydream woods of lost.
She was gone.
However, maybe not forever.