Heartbreaking Truth

Katya POV

I pulled Wren gently by the arm into the privacy of the forest to tell him the truth, that I had only just known.

I told him these exact words:

"I do truly love you with all my heart, so I want to tell you the truth. Please don't interrupt, please don't question me for I do not know all the truth and please don't hate me. My real name *sigh* it's not Embre but it is Katya Salvatore, when I met you my true name was unknown to myself and my wolf sworn to secrecy. I had never known the powers I held and the truth is I left my pack to die. "

"But Emb- Katya you would have had a reason to leave them," he interjected, a low growl escaped my throat. I had no idea why I was so angered towards Wren but I couldn't hold back anymore.

I continued to talk all the while giving him my perfected death-glare;
"Shut it! Let me talk! Me as being Elisa I want to talk and not have you whining about how I would've had a reason to leave it NO!!! So don't stop me. I woke and my best friend Jayke carried me out to the woods and then without a second thought I left. I felt bad but then I could do nothing, they're dead and I would've been if I stayed or went back, but no I'm here alive. And alone. I bet you're itching to say 'but you're not alone you have me, your mate' but le'me say this, ohhh I just don't care at all.

Now let me tell you something about myself, I am the last and only larmoskae wolf of this millennium and I just told you I'm the secret everybody keeps to themselves and I am the key to the strongest pack in history. So close your eyes dearest Wren, and you'll find me where I belong and should've ended up,

Dead."