4

"What.. are we really going to do this right now?? Here in the woods?" Vance's eyes were glowing with lust, along with his wolf. After what I had said, Vance took my arm and dragged me away. At first I thought he was angry but then after we were out of sight from them he kissed me. This was the first time I had been kissed. His tongue roamed my mouth and I felt like I was on fire. I moaned lowly when he began kissing down my neck biting and sucking. Then he found the spot, the spot in my neck of where he would mark me.

"You make me crazy, Angel. I just met you but it feels like I've already known you forever." Vance slid his hands up my shirt as he pinned me to a nearby tree. "I want to make you mine. You are strong and show no mercy with those who have hurt you. You are mine, Angel and I will take good care of you." Vance was being rough but for some reason, that turned me on further.

"Wait- Vance!"

"What, sweetie."

"I'm... I'm not clean. I haven't showered and-" his mouth covered mine. But I began pushing him. "Please Vance. I want this to be perfect." Vance ignored me and began kissed down my neck again, then I felt his canines. He bit down. I let out a loud scream, squirming in his hold but Vance didn't let go. He wanted to make sure I bared his mark. Vance growled and his eyes glowed with his wolf. 'Mine. Angel." He growled and pulled away. Licking the blood, healing my wound. 'Only mine. Mate.'

"Only yours." I mumbled. Exhausted, my eyes began closing. Vance took me into his arms bridal style.

"Sleep my love. I will wake you up when we arrive to my place." I only let our a small yawn and close my eyes.

Vance's Pov:

I stare down at the innocent boy in my arms. The boy who has been kicked way too many times. The one who I have searched for, even in my darkest thoughts. This Angel I have in my arms is truly the purest thing I have ever laid eyes on. He is part of this evil world, but now he is part of my evil world. I would taint him, he would be like me. Mold him to be as evil as I am. Though he does have that running through his veins already. The way he had wanted to bury his mother. The way he wants them to suffer as they had made him suffer.

Through my years in life, I have lost all hope of ever finding a mate. I swore up and down that if I were to find my mate, I would murder them. Kill them so they would never have power over me. I knew mates always had the upper hand. He would control how I felt, he would see me for who I am and attempt to change me. But this Angel in my arms saw my evil and didn't even blink. In fact, he even too held darkness in his heart. I doubt he even knew about.

He was just like me. If he was not, I would have let my pack devour him. That's the reason I ordered my pack to kill everyone they came in contact with.

"There is someone on the roof." Vito growled. My eyes snapped up, just in time to see them running towards the ledge. But he did not shift, meaning he was not going to run but kill himself. I run and opened my arms up to him. I was ready to snap his neck when I felt a pit in my stomach my wolf growl with... delight. Until the pathetic Alpha growled out. "Bastard child."

My mate was born out of sin. He didn't belong with goodness. He belonged with me. On my side. My angel with help lead my pack with his ruthlessness.

"Don't lie son, tell him your name!" His father growled. His father was trying to now use his son as a leverage to save his own damn self.

Then my Angel had told me he had no family. But he did, now he did, he was going to be my mate. Mine. Nobody else's. If anyone ever tried to steal him away from me, there would be hell to pay.

I look down at my Angel and just want to tie his arms and legs by chains and keep him in my room. Nobody would be able to talk to him except me. And my wolf.

"Let's continue on our journey." I told my pack.

"But his mother?"

"My Angel would want to be awake to see his mother buried alive. For now she lives." They listened to my orders though I'm sure they wanted to see the bitch buried alive for hurting my Angel. They pushed her along. Through the walk, they were being pushed and shoved by the wolves. A punch in the face. A shove into the mud. They deserved it. I let them do as they like. They sure loved it.

I looked down at my mate, in my arms. His face was dirty. I'm sure as his whole body. That is the reason he was so insecure. Because I'm sure he never had a proper shower or bath. But I will make sure to bathe him personally. Wash off all the dirt that was on his body to make sure it is flawless, as it already is.

All I had wanted to do was pin him against a tree and-

I clear my thoughts. My mate was sleeping, it would have been easy to take advantage of him but right now I'm taking him home. Where he belongs. I will devour him then. Show him what it is like to be loved and held.

Something both him and I were lacking.

I didn't always have a pack with wolves like me. I thought I was the only one of my kind. Who was sick of being told what to do. Pushed around and stuck in the same damn place. "Why don't you make yourself useful and scrub the damn floor." I look down at the floor covered in blood. Then back at my Alpha. "What the hell are you look at!? Get to work." He growled before slapping me with his claw. I got down on my knees and began to scrub that carpet. I've had enough.

I murdered him that night. He didn't know of the strength I was capable of having. I was his son. Then I turned to my mother who was sound asleep. Strangling her in my sleep. She whimpered and scratched at my arms but it didn't work. She was lifeless on the bed now.

I killed my parents and didn't feel a single thing. 

But now with my mate something sparked inside of me and I didn't like it one bit.