2

"WHY ARE YOU LYING!" My birth giver began going crazy. Yelling left and right and squirming around like a fish on dry land. It's not going their way for once. I might be free. Something had snapped in me, I felt powerful for once. I felt truly free. This was my chance for control. There was no way I was letting this slip from my fingers.

"SILENCE!" One of Vance's wolves growled.

"Thank you Vito." Vance said, looking down at me. "You are in charge my angel. What will be the fate of these people who claim they are your family? Do you want me to kill them?" I heard of ways they killed other wolves. They were maybe just rumors that the rest of the pack had spread around so I would be scared.

Their organs would be ripped out until only the heart was left. How? I don't know. They would probably be eaten. Making it a lot more painful. Did they deserve it ?

Yes.

Memories in my mind flooded from the way my family had treated me in the past. "Mommy what's his name?" I looked up from my shoes and saw a little girl talk to my mom. My mom simply kept ignoring her questions. "Who is he?" She was my sister and I never knew her name. Nor did she know mine, but it didn't matter. I would only give her my disease of 'retardness.' That's what my father would tell me. I did not understand the word but I knew it was an insult. Everything they told me was an insult. Everything they spat at me, stabbed me.

"No. Don't kill them." I realized they were waiting for me to say something. I was in control of their fate.

"No, Angel?" Vance responded. "What would you like me to do?"

"I want them to suffer." Vance looked down at me. I felt chills go through me as if I had said something wrong. But then he smirked.

"Fate has chosen the perfect mate for me. Your looks are deceiving. You look innocent but your heart carries rage. Like me, my love. We will get along perfectly." Vance turns around, taking my hand. "These people-" then he looks at me. "Everyone in your village?" I only nod. Everyone gasps. "I want everyone in my dungeon. They will travel by feet and not any other form."

"Take away their shoes so they feel the roughness of the rocks and dirt I felt day and night. Take away their jackets so they know the coldness I felt every single day of my life." This is the day I had been waiting for. The day I am able to have a say.

"You heard my mate! Strip them of their clothes." Vance growled out. Then Vance turned towards me.

"Who are they?" I asked. "The two pups.." They were the reason I was found. My father kidnapped two pups.

"One of the only females from my pack gave birth to two beautiful twins. This man took them, provoked a war. Only because I would not negotiate with him. He is pathetic to try and steal two, especially pups from my pack. But especially because of how he has treated you. Tell me, Angel. Whatever these people had done to you, I would triple it."

**

"Papa-"

"This is the last time. Do not call me anything but Alpha. You are nothing Bastard child." My wolf whined and whimpered. Why was he rejecting me as his son? Was I not worthy of him? "Now go outside, you are sleeping outside tonight. NOW!" He growled when I did not move. I ran, not even caring about not wearing any shoes. The snow hurt my feet. My hands shook as I crawled into a ball. My wolf called out to me, he would keep me warm. I closed my eyes and shifted. I felt more comfort. Even though all I wanted to do was crawl up my mama's lap. Feel her fingers run through my fur.

"Who the hell told you to shift." I was picked up and thrown into the snow that was already accumulating. "Shift back." I did. I was now naked and in the snow.  "When I come back, six in the morning you are to be there still." I could have froze to death.

"Here." The boy who offered me a sweater. He and his family were banished. But he was the reason I didn't die, something I knew my father was waiting for. After that he starved me for three days. I was six years old.

**

"I want to eat, inside." I pointed towards the house. I let my feet take me. "We can leave tomorrow morning. They can sleep outside." They listened to me. Vance wasn't lying when he told me I was in charge.

"You little-" Father yelled out.

"How dare you-" but I put my hand on Vance's chest. I walked up to my father.

"Hey, dad." I spoke. "If you say another word, Vito, will rip your tongue out. Now I'm going to go inside and enjoy the dinner mom had ready for me. You can sleep outside, okay papa?" I looked at mother. "Same goes for you mama. Remember? You didn't raise me to be nice to others." I turned my back to them. Where did this come from? It feels as though I had no control over my words.. and I loved it.

We sat and I looked at all the food mother had laid out. I haven't sat down in front of a home cooked meal.. ever.

I don't remember the last time I was able to sit down and eat in peace. This had me looking over my shoulder to make sure nobody was going to take away this food. "Love, you're okay. Eat. I promise after this food, you will be fed nothing but the best." Vance promised me. I only smiled. "Vito is also there for anything you need. He is my right hand man. I trust him with my life. He will never betray me. Now he is also at your service and if your father says a single word he will have his tongue ripped out."

I sighed silently. Grabbed a piece of bread and ate.

Thank you all for the great feedback!! I am so happy :) smiling and all.