4: The Worst Reunion ever!

Jade POV

I stared at the man in front of me. Rage and anger boiling up in me instantly. Harry Styles.

He smirked as if he said something funny.

"Jade," He smiled.

"Harry," I said through my gritted teeth.

"Niall!" Niall smiled. We both gave him deadly glares.

"What? I wanted to play the name game!" Niall chuckled. "You know eachother?"

"Unfortunately, yes," I spat.

"You've gotten hotter, did you dye your hair purple?" He asked flirtatiously.

I scoffed. "I've had this since since fucking freshman year and youve never fucking noticed. NOW YOU NOTICE!"

"Er, I'm gonna go..and shave my butt," Niall hoaxed awkwardly and evacuated the room.

"What? I had loads of things on my mind then!" He stupidly said,

"Yeah, like snogging Taylor!" I fakely smiled.

"What? I was young then, young and free! But now i'm getting a bit lonely," He purred in my ear as he stroked my thigh repeatedly.

"I want to say this as politely as possible. Get the fuckety fuck off me!" I yelled.

"Woah, fiesty! I like that," He smirked slyly.

I felt like slapping the dude! I clenched my fist, not trusting myself.

"I hate you Harry Styles!" I snapped.

"Thats because you want me!" He purred in my ear.

My fist clenched.

"Get away from you, pervert!" I shouted.

"You know you want me," He whispered caressing my boobs.

Thats it!

I slapped his face, even though my arm hurt dreadfully.

"Wow tiger you must really want me," He chuckled squeezing my ass.

I pushed him away.

"Hopefully, this will be the first and the LAST time I will be seeing you, bastard," I spat.

I sauntered into Niall's room and saw him watching TV.

"I gotta go, thanks for the soup, uh hears my number," I grinned as I scribbled my number on a piece of paper.

"Uh thanks, I'll keep you in mind," He smirked.

I nodded and walked out.

"Bye babe," Harry smirked.

"Fuck off," I said angrily and stomped out.

The night was even darker. I checked my clock time on my phone.

*2:15 am*

How long did I pass out?

I walked quietly out of his apartment.

I could hear teenagers laugh madly and it echoed through the streets. I heard them getting louder.

"Hey you!" I heard one of them shout, them wearing snap-backs and leather jackets, and joggers.

I turned around to see they were really close, I quickened my speed.

One of them grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I questioned coldly.

He suddenly leaned in, his breath smelling like Guiness.

"What the hell?" I shouted and tried to wiggle away. Is he ok?!! The sky turned even darker and that terrified me even more.

His uninviting lips crushed onto mine. Inbetween the kiss I yelped for help. He started to suck on my neck.

He began unbuttoning my shirt.

I screamed trying to kick my way out of it. It was like he was looking for gold!

Unexpectedly, the drunk teenager, who was kissing me, collapsed unto the floor.

"Fuck off, you son of a bitch," A familiar voice shouted. They sprinted away like mice.

Harry stood in front of him, his bottom lip bleeding.

"Why are you here, I could save myself," I said unfairly.

"The guy was fucking all over you!" Harry shouted, he took hold of my wrist and pulled me into his apartment.

"I'm going home!" I shout as I buttoned my shirt.

"No your not!" Harry said his voice a bit calmer.

"Yes I am," I argued however I was equally as scared of going home alone.

"Your sleeping here and thats final, babe," Harry smirked.

I wriggled out of his reach and walked unto the couch.

"Now, sleeping arrangements,"

___________