Sincere

A/N: This is being edited because it's EXTREMELY CARROTY AND ITS JUAT RUBBISH I SUGGEST THAT YOU PUT IT INTO UR LIBARY AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WHERE ITS GOING TO BE TELLING U IF IT HAS BEEN EDITED OR NOT X

Jade's POV

I gathered all of Harry's homework and shoved it in my back gingerly. Harry. The guy who made me blush. The guy who I had my first crush on. The guy who I'd do anything for.

"Mum! I'm going!" I yelled as I ran in my black old school shoes.

"Take care dear!" Mum yelled back. Dad was on a buisness trip in Canada;so it was just me and my mum.

I sauntered outside, the cold Febuary wind slithering in my thin grey cardigan.

I quickly unlocked my Mecredes. Harry would be waiting a long time. I had to please him, to make him actually notice me.

My purple hair bounced on my back as I roared the car to life. Yes, I had purple hair. I dyed it so Harry could notice me.

****

I finally came to a halt as I saw a familiar house. Harry was waiting impatiently, his eyes darting around probably waiting for me.

"Your late!" He growled as he lobbed his bag at the back. "Move!"

"So-sorry," I stuttered as I slid to the passangers seat. Everyone thought he owned the Mecredes but it was me. He didn't have a car, so he borrows mine. No big deal.

"Did you finish my homework?" Harry questioned as he inserted the key into the hole.

"Y-yes, m-maths, h-h-history and english," I stammered.

"Good," He smiled. My body shook in pleasure as I saw that big goofy smile.

I'd die to see that smile.

*****

As we entered - I mean I- the school I finally made it to my locker, Harry had already abandoned me.

As I rummaged through my files, I heard giggling increasing until my ear drums couldn't take it,

It was ear deafing.

I spun around to see Harry hand in hand with this black haired girl who was smiling goofily at him. It hurt. A lot. My eyes pricked with tears as I saw the familiar sight once again. The black haired girl roared with laughter. What were they talking about?
I slammed my locker shut and creeped towards them in the shade and I managed to hear a few words.
"Ew so you actually go into its car?" She cackled, holding Harry for support so she wouldn't topple over?
"Who? You mean the purple-haired freak? Jasmine? Or was it Jada? I think it's jade? Shes such a freak-" Harry snorted as he imitated me by slouching like a old woman- which is not like me- and sticking his teeth out like a bunny rabbit.
Then, I saw the unattractive side of Harry. The mean, cruel, heartless Harry that I had a huge crush on. I didn't even think he acknowledge my love for him but here he is laughing about it.
I let out a short whimper making Harry's eyes wander to mine before he began laughing again. I began sobbing as my knees started shaking.
"Thank god she heard that now I don't have to face her everyday."
I was never the best athlete but I managed to run away before anyone could realise that I was crying. I had a breakdown in the toilets as I grabbed the silver object out of my bag.
My hands were shaking as I pressed the cold metal on my wrist. I shutted my eyes, tears still slithering down my eyes. It was stinging yet it was addicting.

I hate Harry Styles. No that's an understatement. I wanted to scream and shout and let it all out!
"I hate you." I murmured over and over again to the point where I'm screaming.
"Jade!" The assistant principal scream in concerned but I continued crying and screaming as my wrist bled.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! I HATE HIM!" I sobbed as I buried my hand into my arm...

____