19: Holiday

JADE'S POV

I leaped about with Leigh next to me, Jess in front and Perrie in front. Every one loved Perrie, she was the star!

Nobody cared about us, they only had eyes on Perrie. I wouldn't be surprised if she had 15 boyfriends.

"This wings are meant to fly!" Perrie sang note perfectly. These people were so cold, they swapped Perrie with me so she could sing the last bit. They though I wasn't 'Star Quality!'.

"Now thats what I call a music video and we are done the video!" The director announced.

We squealed.

"Girls you keep on writing songs during the 'holiday'. See you in a few weeks," Gina explained. We nodded.

"FILM NIGHT AT MY PLACE!" Jesy smiled.

I was about to scream YES! But I thought of Harry. He must've got something fixed up. But I still need a few nights with my girls.

"Ok, sure!" I smiled.

***

We ended up watching The NoteBook, which was Harry's favourite film, I smiled as I thought of him.

"So, Jade about that Harry guy, is he single?" Perrie asked patting her platinum hair.

"No," I muttered annoyed.

"Aw, whose he dating the girl must be very lucky," Jesy grinned. I flushed.

"Hes dating you?!" Leigh squealed.

"Well yes kind of only for a few days," I mumbled.

Perrie groaned. "I came up with a good ship name for us, Herrie or Parry!" She groaned.

We ate popcorn played a few daft games, had a large conversatsion about sex and how it feels, yes we are all bonkers. We were bored, ok.

After that we watched Family Guy. What? Peters funny. Then we danced a bit and sang to make us sleepy, that didn't work so we had a mug of hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles and we finally nodded off.

*********

My eyes ensecured slightly seeing a light. I was back in my flat.

Harry was next to me, wedging something into a suitcase.

"Harry?" I croaked.

"Oh Jade, guess what were going to Hawaii baby!" He yelled.

I registered everything he just said.

"WERE GOING TO HAWAII?" I squealed. I didn't bother asking him why, I was just to over excited.

"Hell yeah we are!" Harry grinned.

"B-b-but how?" I asked.

"I have a friend called Zayn, hes very rich and posh, so I begged him - well lets say forced him to give me money. He said I had to make a deal. So I said he'll date one girl from Little Mix and he went bonkers. I gave away the blonde, sorry." Harry remembered detail-perfectly.

"Wow. Oh well, Perries gonna sort it out!" I chuckled. I wore a crop top, shorts and sandals, with a hat and I wore a long jacket just to keep me warm through the journey.

I was excited yet very nervous. But mostly excited. IM GOING TO HAWAII!!!!!!!!!

_______