13: That kiss

JADE'S POV

I climbed out of the bed and itched my eyes. Saturday. Free time. YES! I rushed out of bed and jumped around happily. My mind was just thinking about the double date yesterday. That Daisy girl is cold. Obviously, I didn't enjoy it one little bit but I guess the talk with Harry was okay. But I still have doubts with him. Hes still the same womanizer and player I knew when I was in high school.

I clutched unto the card Harry sent to me. I felt a tingle inside of me. It was queer.

I turned on the shower, and took off my clothes silently. I jumped into the tub, I scrubbed my hair thoroughly.

As I ended the bath, I uickly got out wanting to meet Niall today. I screamed, seeing a figure.

"Hey its just me!" Said an intimate voice.

I wrapped the towel around me not wanting him to see anything.

His green eyes pierced into mine. I gulped. It was awkward. Like a lot.

He walked towards me his hands shoved in his pockets.

"How did you get in here?" I breathed, trying to stand back because he was inches away from me.

"I just entered because no one was in the reception," Harry breathed stumbling closer. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. He leaned in his soft lips connecting onto mine. I felt my eyes widen. I froze not knowing what to do.

His hand slithered around my waist pulling me closer. I finally gave in and responded. What the heck am I doing? 

I jsut can't help myself. My legs wrapped around his body.

****

I ran my hand through my purple locks. What I did was wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I'm with Niall and I very well know that.

I sighed as I turned around, in the bed, to see Harry lightly snoring, his lovely curly locks covering his green eyes.

What the hell was I going to do?

I gulped stroking Harry's long hair.

"Mhm," Harry mumbled.

I needed to get out of here.

_________-