26: Forever

JADES POV

I paced up and down the halls of the hospital.

Finally a doctor appeared and he shook his head, what those that mean?

I rushed into his room and saw Harry hooked up in a machine.

"I'm sorry Miss Thirlwall. He's gone." The doctor whispered as he touched my shoulder. I collapsed on the floor. I cried. I cried, I cried. It was unbelievable.

"Harry," I weeped.

"Do you want to talk to him a bit before I send him down?" The doc asked. I nodded biting my lip. I whimpered as I saw Harry's cuts.

"Harry. I'm sorry" I tried to hold back my tears but they just filled freely.

"I just want you to know. I love you." I sniffed, a tear drop dropped in his face. I hoped this would be a happy ending he woke up but he didn't. I yanked the door handle then I heard a moan. I spun around.

"Babe turn that off for me." Harry grunted.

"HARRY!!" I screamed, I ran to him and saw his body move. I kissed him on the lips and his eyes flickered open.

"Fuck those doctors." I screamed.

"Ow my ear Jade!" Harry sighed and went back to sleep. I began kissing his face madly.

"Oh fuck you Harry your a fucking bastard scaring me like that!" I cried.

"I dunno." He croaked.

I kissed him softly.

"Wait.. I thought your memory-- did Niall convince yo-- did you.. Jade what is my nickname?" Harry asked stupidly.

"Hazz, or Haz- " before I could finish my sentence his lips crushed onto mine.

"You don't know how much I missed you." He whispered. In my surprise people ran in.

"Jest, Leigh, Perrie!" I shouted and hugged them tears forming in my eyes. "Gina? "

Gina walked through the door grinning.

"Oh," I sobbed,

"Your back in Little Mix, and I got a boyfriend, his name is zayn, zayn fucking hot Malik." Perrie giggled. I don't care how much a bitch she's being right now but I just hugged her happy that I had my friends back.

"Man what happened to him?" Jesy asked.

"In a car crash." I mumbled. Niall walked in.

"OMG he's cute!" Jesy whispered. I giggled then I heard a manly chuckle from a corner.

Harry. And I love him.

A/n : sorry for the short chapter. ;)

~~~~~>>>