20: Hawaii, baby!!!

JADE'S POV

I peered at the bungalow in front of me as the scorching sun pierced in my back.

"This is amazing Hazz!" I grinned.

He nodded in agreement. Wow. He was really quiet. I saw his lip tremble for some reason.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I entered the bungalow. It wasbeautiful inside. A large plasma flat TV, a long leather sofa, which looked very comfy.

"THIS IS GRREEEEATTT!" I laughed. Harry didn't respond he nodded.

We had a great time, I guess. We went swimming and stuff, it was fun.

________

Harry was up early eating some KFC chickem.

"You ok?" I asked. I noticed that we were wearing twin outfits. Jogging bottoms, Jack Wills jumpers, and slippers.

"Yeah," He mumbled.

______________________

1 WEEK LATER........

I felt the normal cold London breeze slither in my clothing, I was in a nearby park next to my apartment, I enjoyed the small holiday. I was glad to be back home, because Harry was creeping me out. Like seriously.

I got a call from Gina and she sounded furious.

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS INTO THE STUDIO, NOW!" Gina screamed through the phone.

"Calm down, I'll be there! Gosh!" I exclaimed. Wow, someones in a furious mood!

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and sauntered to the studio.

"YOUR OUT OF FUCKING LITTLE MIX!" Perrie shouted. Her face was red filled with rage.

"WHAT DID I DO?" I shouted.

"READ THIS, ITS ALL OVER THE BLOOMING INTERNET!" Jesy screamed, tears slithering down her face.

JADE THIRLWALL ARTICLE:

YESTERDAY JADE THIRLWALL WAS FOUND IN HAWAII WITH A VERY HANDSOME MAN, WHOSE NAME IS HARRY STYLES. SHE SAID TO HIM THAT HER BAND MEMBERS, PERRIE EDWARDS, LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK AND JESY NELSON WERE SOMETIMES ANNOYING. PERSONALy SHE THOUGHT, THAT JESY NEEDED A DIET AND NEEDED TO GO TO A SERIOUS FITNESS DOCTOR. SHOCKING, ISN'T IT?

SHE PROTESTED THAT PERRIE WAS TOO MUCH BOSSY AND WAS ANNOYING FLIRTING WITH RANDOM BOYS LIKE HER BOYFRIEND HARRY STYLES. SHE FINDS PERRIE TOO IRRATATING AND SHE SUGGESTS SHE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE GROUP.

SHE ALSO PROTESTED THAT LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK WAS A SHOW-OFF BECAUSE SHE KNEW HOW TO DANCE AND SHE SHOWED OFF TERRIBLY. MOREOVER, SHE HAS EVEN MORE HATRED TO HER MANAGER GINA GOLARE. SHE FINDS HER VERY RUDE AND SAID "SHES A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS," SHE WANTS A NEW MANAGER! WILL THIS BREAK THEIR FREINDSHIP?

FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER TALKING DIRECTLY TO HARRY STYLES ON YOUTUBE!

NAME OF VIDEO: JADE THIRLWALL BAD MOUTHES.

I said all these things but not that harsh! I said perrie was a bit bossy, thats all and I said Jesy just needs to calm down a bit thats all and Leigh was really good at dancing - but the problem is who knew all these facts? Nobody was there. It was a private place. There was one person who could of done this.

Harry.

___________