11: The card

JADE'S POV

I woke up, my eyes opening slightly. I suddnely saw a figure creep about. I screamed closing my eyes.

"Hey it's just me NIall!" I heard Niall soothe. I lifted my head from the thick covers and saw him, shirtless, May I say that was a good sight, I blushed tilting my head down.

"I thought you left yesterday!" I stated.

"Well I came back and guess what? Were going on a double date!" Niall grinned.

"With who?" I asked, suddenly showing interest.

"Harry and a girl called Daisy. Shes really nice, she bought me Nando's and I loved it, hey I'm going to have weetabix and a banana now!" Niall grinned as he called room service. I flushed, feeling slight jealous that he found Daisy 'Nice'.

"Well you do that, I'm going to practice, I'll be back here by 4 or 5," I said as I wore my Adidas jumper, joggers, trainers and bag.

"I'll be waiting right here," Niall muffled, bananas stuffed into his mouth.

*****

I danced, leaping about madly.

"Great Jade!" The director called, Gina didn't look convinced.

"Practice Ended!" Gina shouted.

Everyone started grabbing there bags, turning off the cameras and recorders and left.

I grabbed my bag and sauntered outside, letting the cold breeze fly right through me.

******

I wore my lace black dress which had only one arm and black glittery heels and earrings to match. I applied grey eyeshadow, a sroke of lip gloss, a bit of foundation and some blush.

I grabbed my purse off the bed and waited for Niall. I finally heard a BEEP outside and waddled out of the lobby and down outside.

Unfortunately, it was Harry. He wore a black blazer, a checked t-shirt, jeans and nikes.

His jaw slacked when he saw me.

"Hi, Jade,: He mumbled.

I didn't answer, I got into the car, not wanting to talk.

"These are for you, sorry I left yesterday," He apologised as he handed me a gigantic envelope.

I rolled my eyes whilst opening it. I felt my eyes dry as I stared at the card.

I let some tears slither down my face.

TO JADE,

I AM SO SORRY. NOT FOR ONLY THE PUNCH BUT FOR BEING SUCH A DICK HEAD TO YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL. I WAS STUPID AND I FEEL SO FURIOUS WITH MYSLEF. YOU MEAN, HONESTLY, THE WORLD TO ME. POPULARITY TOOK OVER MY MIND AND I DON'T NEED THAT CRAP ANYMORE. I NEED YOU. ANYWAY, SORRY FOR THE PUNCH, MY FIST WAS OUTTA CONTROL. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU.

FROM YOUR SEXIEST FRIEND, HARRY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I giggled at the last sentence. Harry looked at me anxiously. I jumped on him, hugging him.

"Thank you," I muttered over and over again. But I was still angry with him.

"And here," He added. He handed me a rose, a box of chocolates and a teddy that had our initals.

"Thanks Harry," I flushed.

*