9: Why should I apologise?

Jade's POV

My anger boiled inside of me. I spent all my high school years to get his freaking attention but he never noticed.

I stormed out of the room and outside, where it was raining, I didn't care, I was so furious I could rip my purple locks of hair out.

I trudged towards Harry, while the rain heavily crashed on my back. He was crouched next to a tree, tears streaming down his face. I hated him.

"FOR ALL MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS YOU HAVENT FUCKING NOTICED ME. WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE?" I shouted getting more infuriated within seconds. He didn't answer, he was just picking on a leaf.

"So thats your bloody response, you are a bastard Harry Styles!" I spat. He didnt respond his eyes was so focused on the leaf, it was as if I didn't exist.

"You are fucking player," I snapped. "Womanizer."

That word tempered him. A lot. 'Womanizer'.

As I turned around to meet back with Niall I felt his hands catch my wrist.

"What the hell do you want?" I questioned coldly.

"Did you fuck with him? Thats all I want to know, then I'll leave you alone. For good." He vowed, his emarald eyes going all big.

"Why ask me? Go fuck your other girls, womanizer!" I shouted. I felt a fist connect to my face and I blacked out.

HARRY'S POV

My hand shaked as I stared at Jade's body on the floor. Her facial expression was blank and she was motionless.

"Jade?" I croaked. What the hell did I do? I crouched down and felt for her heart. There was no thumping.

I yelped, shouting Niall's name repeatedly.

___

NIALL'S POV

Wheres Jade? I was suddenly getting anxious because I could hear yelping. Maybe Harry was raping her? What? it was just a suggestion.

I crept out of the room and outside where I saw an ambulance and two paramedics, carrying a body. Harry didn't murder her did he? My heart thumped underneath my tartan shirt.

Harry was crying and was questioned by a blonde lady.

"HARRY!" I called as I ran up to him, puzzled.

His fist was bloody and his eyes were crimson.

"What the hell happened?" I asked staring at the awful surrondings.

"I fucking killed her," He whispered.

"YOU KILLED HER?" I shouted. My rage suddenly rose quickly, I leaped up and caught hold of his throat, tears streaming down my face.

"STOP!" The lady shouted dragging me off Harry as if we were little kids.

I stared at him, fixing my hair.