23: Dead Or Alive

HARRYS POV

I ran towards the large crowd. The noise level was so high I couldn't hear myself think.

A lady ran up to me, a clipboard tucked underneath her thin stick arms. She had a warm yet stern smile on her face. "Maria Jackman, news reporter at your service,"

I stared at her blankly, tears were threatening to fall.

"Let's just cut to the chase, did you see, directly, at the scene where Jade Thirlwall got pushed from the balcony?" She asked briskly.

"What? she didn't get pushed off the balcony!" I shouted losing my temper.

"So you did see! Tell me what happened when her boyfriend pushed her off the balcony!" The lady questioned writing loads of stuff on her clipboard.

"I...am...her....fucking BOYFRIEND!" I screamed in her face, I felt like grabbing her neck and punching her so hard she'll fly all the way to Antarctica.

"OH MI GOD, YOUR THE MURDER!" She screamed and ran away madly. "CALL THE POLICE. NOW. BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE!"

Everyone's eyes glued on me, filled with fear.

"CALL THE POLICE!" Someone yelled.

2 HOURS LATER, NIALL'S POV

I paced up and down, tears running down my face freely.

"Mr Horan, you may come in now," the doctor informed. I briskly walked in and saw Jade hooked up in machines and she was awake!

"Mr. Horan-" the doctor began then I butted in.

"Oh Jade your alright!" I kissed her cheek. "You don't know how much Harry is worried. I'm worried. I'm sorry we've had a rough time, but I'll be here. No matter what."

"Whose Jade? And who are you and whose Harry?" Jade asked furrowing her eyebrows. My eyes widened.

"Mr Horan she had brain damage." The doctor explained.

"No she can't! She won't, you remember me don't you Jade?" I cried.

"Ah, so my name is Jade, sounds so plain I wish it was Emma." She chuckled.

"No Jade, NO YOU CANT HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE, YOU WONT! LISTEN TO ME, IM NIALL. PLEAE REMEMBER!" I cried.

"Stop your scaring me, freak." She whispered.

"The more you shout at her, the more time it takes for her to remember, for all I know it may take years." The doc whispered. "We cannot do anything else but to let nature do it's thing. Sorry. You can take her home now." The doctor smiled apologetically. I nodded taking everything in. I just didn't get it.

"C'mon Jade, let's, uh, go." I smiled.

"Hey are you my brother? If you are, dang it your hot!" She grinned.

"If I were your brother that'll be disturbing, c'mon let's go." I smirked.

She stood up.

"Here wear these." I ordered as I threw some clothes at her. She didn't seem to care if she was naked in front of anybody, so that gave me full view. Trust me it was awesome.

"Done," she muttered.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the prison to see Harry." I offered kindly.

"Whose Harry? Is he my grandad? I'd love a grandad!" She smiled. I chuckled.

"No, don't worry you'll see."

***

HARRYS POV

"I'm telling you, I didn't push Jade Thirlwall! Why would I try to kill my girlfriend!?" I yelled.

"Well it's known that she had cheated on you and your friend." The police investigator stated.

"That's all a fucking misunderstanding!" I shouted.

"We'll resumed this case in 2 hours, some visitors are here." The police said and left my cell.

I sighed. Suddenly Niall bobbed up with..Jade.

"Oh Jade!" I cried. "Never scare me like that again!" I sobbed.

"Seriously who are you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

Seriously? Wow, this joke is lame.

"Haha, real funny Jade, babe." I smiled but she looked really serious.

"I'm not your babe, I'm his babe!" She pointed to Niall, whilst grinning. What?

"Harry. She had brain damaged and her memory is lost." Niall whispered.

I felt my eyesight become blurry. No. This can't be happening.

"Jade, you remember me, don't you? Remember Hazz?" I said desperately.

"Whose Hazz?" She asked.

"IM HAZZ, REMEMBER? YOUVE GOT TO FUCKING REMEMBER!!" I screamed. She looked frightened as snuggled up into Niall's arm. "HE IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND, I AM!!"

"Yeah right." She chuckled sarcastically.

"Please don't do this to me Jade, youve got to remember.." I sobbed. She shrugged helplessly.

"Please." I whispered one more time.

"Sorry, I just don't know you." She said and walked away.

"Sorry Harry. Your on your own." Niall stated disloyally.

"Just tell Jade I love her." I mumbled.

"I'll try. I'll call you at 6." Niall vowed. I nodded.

***

NIALL'S POV

"Whats this place called?" Jade asked.

"Nando's, their chicken is unbelievably yummy." I grinned.

"Mhm, I can smell that." She chuckled.

"So about Harry," I chuckled nervously as we entered the colossal line.

"The creepy curly haired stalker?" She said as she nervously looked around.

"Yeah. He really is your boyfriend y'know." I stated.

"But I don't know him." She argued.

"And you don't know me." I contended.

"But your cute!" She giggled.

"And Harry's not 'cute'?" I chuckled.

"Are you gay?" She asked.

"What? NO!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Ok, ok. Jeez." She laughed lightly. I ordered quickly.

HARRYS POV

"For the 100th time. I did NOT push Jade Fucking Thirlwall off the fuckin' balcony of her apartment!" I stated.

"No wonder people think your the one. Your harsh language and your horrible body ink." The police investigator chuckled.

"So your judging me because of my clothes, the way I talk and my tattoos? Wow your a messed up fuck." I shouted.

"This is what were going to do, Styles. Tomorrow we'll take you to court. So that means your free and you can get yourself a lawyer and a suit to cover up the, uh, tattoos it wouldn't look professional. However you have a tracking device where you don't know where it is. So no point of trying to run away. Go now." The police investigator explained.

I sighed and walked away, I felt his stare piercing through my back. Gay. I debated for a good 5 minutes wether to go to Jade's apartment or mine. After thinking I decided to go to my apartment. They'll probably be there, and I've got to win Jade back.