17: You Came Back?

HARRY'S POV

I threw rocks into a small pond next to me, boredly. What I did back there was wrong. I knew it very well.

I sighed. I was considering of going to Jade's suite to apologise but what will her reaction be? She might be so furious, but she might be so sad. I didn't know. 

Maybe I should go and check on her?

I stood up from the wooden old park bench, which has been there for years, and strolled away.

**

I finally walked into the lobby seeing a different receptionist. It was a man, in his late 30s, greasy hair and looked dead stern. He looked like he hadn't smile for all his life.

I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Yes?" He asked unhappy about my presence.

"Uh can I see Jade Thirlwall?" I asked.

"Go in," He muttered. Wow. Someones in a grumpy mood.

I walked into her suite, knocking softly. She was on the bed, blood slithering down her wrist and her eyes were shut, sleeping. A silver razor was next to her.

"Jade?" I whispered as I shook her worriedly. I knew what happened just by looking by the razor.

"Harry?" She asked and covered her wrist.

"Why do you self-harm?" I asked softly.

"I don't know!" She bursted into tears. "You came back?"

"I always come back," I smiled. She leaped ontop of me and hugged me.

"Wheres Niall?" She asked. I was a bit disappointed, but it cant be helped.

"He didn't come!" I said triumphantly.

"Oh.." She trailed off. "Harry?"

"Yeah," I said putting her down.

"I...I- Love you," She stammered. My eyes widened then I smirked.

"I told you'll want me," I smiled.

"Shut up and kiss me you bastard," She grinned. I leaned in softly. I kissed her passionately.

"Lets finish this on the bed," I purred.

****

My hands wrapped around her, smirking like an idiot.

She was naked right next to me, though she didn't seem to be uncomfortable. 

JADES POV

I never expected myself to ssay these words but... I love Harry Styles.

Yes I admit it. Happy?

I felt so comfortable with Harry. The movie we were watching was getting boring so we turned it off. He smirked, his hand slithering up my torso, I felt a shiver up my spine, unto my boob and massaged it slowly.

"Harry.." I moaned. He slowly stood up and sucked my neck quickly.

"Ohh," I groaned. Suddenly Harry stopped.

"What continue?!" I said sounding such a pervert.

"I was thinking if..if we had a friendly dinner with Nial-" He said but I interrupted.

"NO! Niall and me on the same table with knives? Hes a goner!" I said.

"Please Jade...Pwease?" Harry begged. His eyes largened, turning into puppy eyes. His eyes were like Medusa's. It will hypnotize you.

"Fine! But if I die, stay away from my funeral." I gave in.

"YES!" He grinned.

_____