30.

Noell's pov.

Next morning as I woke up, I looked next to me and saw Niall there still sleeping. I got out and went to take a shower. Before that I took my clothes from my closet and got my clothes. As I got under the shower the hot water run down my body and I then relised that I didn't have head each, which I was more the sure I should have had after last night. Also why was mum sudenly back? I mean I love her and that she is back is great, but why so sudenly and now? What did she mean when she said "lets talk tomorrow"? All that swirled in my head, but I tryed my best to shake it off and afdter all those toughts I got out of the shower. I put my towel around my body and as I looked for my clothes I relised they weren't there anymore.

"Niall?" I called out through the door. He just knew how to bick locks in my house. I knew how to do it in his house too, but still.
"Yes babe?" he asked. I didn't even have to look at him knowing he has an inconent look a small smirk.
"Did you really took my clothes after bicking my bathroom door lock?" I asked and heard him chuckle.
"Maybe, come see yourself." he said and I put the towel more securely around my body and walked out.

He looked at me with a smirk as he sat on my bed my clothes next to him. I walked over there and looked at him my hands crossed on my chest.

"I'll take these." I said and put my had out to grab my clothes.
"Not so fast." he said and then grabbed my hand pulling me on the bed.
"Niall!" I said squeeling and looked at him.
"You can have them after I get my good morning kisses." he said and cupped my cheeks.

I giggled and smirked, pecking him only on the cheek, I planned on not kissing him at all for what he did, but he was so irrisistable. Then I grabbed my clothed and got up walking to bathroom. I heard him groan.

"Cmon, Noell!" he said bit fusturated.

I closed the door and got changed. I wore white top and grey swetpants along with dark sea blue jacket. I then walked out and Niall still sat there his hands crossed and pouting frown on his face. I giggled at him and walked in front of my mirror. As I fixed my hair he sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked and looked at him through the reflection.
"Cmon." he said and took me by my waste, pulling me on his lap.

I sat on his lap my hands around his neck as I got my ponytail done. He looked at me and then put one of hiw hands on my cheeks.

"So I know i took your clothes and for that you didn't kiss me, but if I ask really nicely and make you breakfast as soon as we go down stairs, will you give me what I want?" he asked with bit weird voice and that made me laugh.
"You are just adorable." I said and cupped his cheeks kissing him on his lips, he was so hard to resist.

After the kiss he smiled wide and we got both down stairs, after he had pulled a shirt on. My mum was in the living room talking on the phone. Me and Niall made my way to kitchen. He started to make sandwiched and I made coffee.

"Do you think we act weird?" he asked suddenly.
"What do you mean?" I asked back.
"Well we baisicaly live toghater, we sleep constantly in the same bed and well, we kinda act like a...long merried cuple." he said and I giggled. Now that he mentioned it, it really seemed like that.
"But we are bit more careless and we aren't merried. And I don't really find it weird." I answerd him.
"Yeah and that's good, because here you go I got you your breakfast madam" he said in weird voice and I looked at it.
"You are such a moron." I said laughing at what he had made as I took it,

He had made me sadwich and then it said "sorry i took a bite" as in one corner there was a bite of it missing.

We ate breakfast and then my mum came in as me and Niall were messing around with whipecream that I had added on out coffees.

"Morning." she said as she giggled at us.
"Good morning." Niall greeted.
"Morning." I said as well.

Then Niall pulled over my nose with his whipecream and I looked at him.

"I am never giving you whipe cream again!" I said and got up as did he so we started running around.

We ran and laughed a lot finaly ended up in Niall's room or more like quest room that was his anyway by now.

"Lemme clean it up." he said and then lucked over my nose.
"Did you just..." I asked and brust into laughter.
"We gonna watch some movies now." he said and we went down stairs. Decided to watch friends.

After a while of watching it and laughing and makeing silly comments over it, my mum came into the room as well and sat on the cair.

"Niall your mum called that she will be home by tomorrow noon." she said.
"That's great." he said and we all talked some more.

My mum then looked at us as of she had something to ask or tell, but wasn't sure if she should. Then Niall's phone rang and he excused himself to go and answer it.

"Noell could I talk to you for a second?" my mum asked me.
"Sure." I said and she looked over so Niall wouldn't be anywhere to see.
"Are you and Niall toghater?" she asked smileing and I laughed.
"Yeah." I answered.
"That's great, but I have something else to tell you Noell." she said and got serious. With that my own laugh ended and I looked at her. She had something in her eyes I had never seen there, not sure if it was sorry or regret or wish she didn't have to talk about it. Whatever it was it got me serious.

An: Thank you for reading, please vote and comment. Also tell your friends about it if you like it.

-SC❤