2.

"He runs his business. We've told you he has a company." my mum answered and I just felt that something wasn't right. "Then why do i feel like you both are lying to me?" i asked and then the front door opened.

"Hey you two." my dad said as he steped in and I looked over to him. He did look like a business man with suit and suitcase and the tie and everything. Stil! Something felt off, but I pushed the feeling away for now. "Hey, hun." my mum greeted him with a kiss. "How was work?" she asked as i put the salad i haf help to make on the table. "It was okay, everything didn't go as planned,bit after all it worked out." he said and we all sat down.

"How was your first day back in school?" I got asked by my dad. "Usual, nohting new." I answered back and smiled to him. "That is good. I happened to run into your selfdeffence trainer and he said that you should meet up with him so you could put up your new training times." he said and I looked at him. "Why do i need to go there even? Every normal girl has a peprspray in their bag, why do i need to know how to fight?" I asked. Not that i didn't like it, I did. I just didn't get why they were like that with that. They usually gave me my space with my things, but with that they just never leave it up to me.

"Pretty girls like you need to know how to defend them selves." my mum said. "Specialy now that you get home late and the streets are how they are at night." she added and I just looked at them.

"Don't get me wrong I love it and all, but like who would want to harm me?" I asked dead serious. "You never know the situations." my dad asnwered. Then I crossed my arms and looked at him. "If I never know situations then maybe give me gun too? And teache me how to shoot with it?" I asked bit arrogant, because i never got why they pushed it so much on me. "If you want then sure." my dad said and I looked at him wide eye. "You need to get when i am sarcastic." I said and looked at my mum too. Neather of them said anything after that about that subject and I ate my food on. After I had finished my dinner I got up to got to the livingroom to watch some tv, but got interupted by my mum. "Darling how about you go to your room, me and your dad have to talk about something." she said and I just went with out saying anything, because that was usual thing.

As i got up to my room i texted my trainer.
"Hey my dad said that we need to put up new training times."
"Oh yes. When do you have time to come here after school days?" he asked back.
"On Tuesdays, Thursdays and if needed sometimes on the weekend." I sent back and waited for reply.
"Good then come here tomorrow and we can talk about it more." he said and then I got to my school work. Hate when. Teachers give homework on first day.

As i had studied for a while I got finaly done and then I got a text from Jess.
"Hey girl! Tomorrow is the first two lessons canceled, bc they don't have a new teacher yet. So wanna go out to grab a breackfast?"
"Yeah sure." I replied back.
"One more thing. Niall asked could you pic him up tomorrow morning, bc my car broke down today and I am going to get a ride from Tom." she sent me and I just laughed.
"Since it is your fault then you gotta clear it up now?" I asked her and giggled.
"Kinda. But can you?" as she sent me that I already heard it on her voice as i read it and knowing hee she probably had her puppy eyes.
"Hahaa sure." I sent her back and giggled.
"Thank you so much! I love you!!!" she sent me back. I was lucky to have friend like Jess she was just such a nice person. Sometimes too good but i loved her.

It was kind of late already so I did my usual night routine before getting to bed. Before I went to bed I went down stairs to get myself a glass of water. As I got there I found my mum on the living room. "Oh hey, you're still up?" she said as she saw me coming down. "Yeah. Why are you up?" I asked and sat next to her. "I have to go out. I got a call from work that something was wrong." she said and smiled to me.

Never did i get why they always had to go at night. Like the workers just had to call late. "Can't your workers fix it? They always call you out at night." I said to her and she giggled a bit. "Yeah I know, but this is how the business is. You go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning." she said and got up as did I. "I am going to eat out tomorrow morning and I have to go bit earlier, promised to pick Niall up." I said as i sent her to the door. "Okay take care and if I am not back by the time you have to go, then I hope you have a good day in school." she said and we hugged each other for bye. "Goodbye." she said and I shook my head. "Don't say that." I said to her and she giggled. "Right, I ment see you later darling." she corrected herself and i smiled to her. "Yeah, see ya." I said and with that she drove away. I got myself glass of water and got to bed, only to relise that something else was wrong too...

An: I hope it is okay part and let me know what you think in comments. Also if you like it vote. 😘 i also write in my ig you can find the name in my bio.❤