15.

"Are you both okay?" Paul asked and Niall nodded as did I.

I was still staring at the person who had come along with Paul, thinking if I even should give attetion to the company?

"And what is He looking from here?" I asked pointing to where he stood and and looking at Paul.
"He came a long since he was with me while you texted me." Paul said and I looked at him.
"I don't want him here. He can go and be with his friends." I said and got up.
"Noell? Could we talk for a second?" he asked me and I looked at him, knowing what he wanted to talk about.
"When I come back I hope the peasant is gone." I said and went to the other room with Niall.

Liam's pov.

"I guess she really hates me?" I asked not sure even how to react.
"She always have had problems with people, who believe false lies about her and sepcialy, when you were her friend and believe others over her, with out even knowing the real story." Paul answered and I looked at him. "Okay, she can be a lot of things and lie with out blinking an eye. She is good at lying, but when it comes to situations like that, she never lies. Always tell the whole truth even if it was her mistake. Bit once you are her friend, which is hard to become, and then acuse her in something she didn't do, she becomes like that. She counted you as a friend that she could be sure to have her back when needed, now you believed others over her and she bloked you out. Not to be harsh on you, but she is the friend you need and want." he ended and I looked down.
"How will I even get her not to be mad at me?" I asked not sure if that was even possible now.
"Try talk to her, she may seem like she is about to kill you, but she will listen to you. Then give her time, it haven't been easy life for her and it's not gonna get any easier. But all I can say is that, if she is your friend you have someone to pick you up and come after you at 3am even if you are on the other side of the world." and as he said that my heart droped.

This is what Dan's friend Trisha ment if she said not to mess it up with her. She can make your from good to bad to worse to hell, but she is a good personnto keep on your side. I mentaly beat myself up so bad, but now I had to help Paul look through the house.

Noell's pov.

Niall took me to the other room and i crossed my arms on my chest, not wanting him to calm me down and talk any sence to me. He used to do that when I on those rare moments lost it and decided to make bad decisions.

"Don't make that face and listen to me, how about you hear him out?" he said and I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Hoew about you actiualy let me lose it at times?" I asked arrogantly.
"You'd regret that and you know it. But just hear him out so you could be in the same room with out getting angry at him." he said smiling to me, his little dimple showing a bit.
"To hear another lie from him that he believes about me?" I asked now more sad then arrogant.

Yes i never let those get to me, but it still made me sad of friends believed some bad lie about me.

"He won't ever believe a false lie about you. Next time he hears something he will come and talk to you about it, after a while he will deffend you when he hears shit about you." Niall said and I looked on the ground.
"Not everyone care like you do Ni." I said quietly, only now relising how thankful I was to have him as my friend.
"And this is why you have me." he said and pulled me into hug.

Funny how i felt protected in his hug and how everything else seemed to be unimporta-wait what? No i can't think like that. Yes it feels protected, but...no no no! I can't have feelings for my best friend. I don't have more feelings for him the only friend ones.

Niall's pov.

As she said that "not everyone cares like you do" I felt how I fell more for her. I could have never ever let anything happemnto her. She kept me always on track, when i felt down she pulled me back up. I just gave my best to keep her head clear at times when she had situation like that. It was very rare to happen. Maybe once or twice in 6 months but when she needed it I just gave my best. And hugging her felt like holding something fragle and small, that you couldn't let drop. But even if you did drop it, she never broke and you just had to get her back up for you or you felt like you missed something so important.

Paul's pov.

Getting messige from Niall that Noell's house was broken into, I was more the sure that I knew who did that. That girl was always the one who got loads of fake lies about her. People just did that to her, but she never seemed to let them get her. I was suprised that she was this calm and not panicing. But I needed to talk to her mum, it was finaly time to tell Noell what was really going on and who her parents were. That won't make it any easyer for her, but atleast she knows and is ready if anything happens.

An: thank you for reading. Comment me the ideas you have by now and let me know what yoiu think of that story. Also vote and recomend if you liked it.

-SC❤