29.

Noell's pov.

As the night went on me and Niall got bit more drinks, but we were not too drunk. We were on the dance floor, I was swinging my hips in the rhytm of the music and Niall's hands were constantly on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I put my hands around his neck. I bit my lip as I somehow found him to be too hot right at that moment.

"You can't do that to me." he said whispering to my ear.

I smirked at him and got closer to his ear.

"And what if I do that?" I asked as i prushed againts his ear with my lips and kissed down his jaw line to his neck with light kisses.

I felt how he tensed up and groaned, breathing heavy and moveing his head not knowing if he should give me more space or make me stop. I then stopped and looked at him. Yes I was not fully myself thanks to few drinks or more like more then few.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I giggled at him. I giggled at that, I know we had been only officaly toghather for a month, but we had known each other forever.

"Cmon." he pulled me with him.

We got to one corner and he looked at me in the eyes.

"Don't do that to me, it will test my limits." he said and I smirked.
"So I can't get a kiss?" I asked and he chuckled.
"If that is all you want then you should have just asked me." he said and walked closer to me.

He took my hands in his and leaned down to kiss me. He just didn't let me move my hands and I didn't let myself get bothered by it. The kiss was slow, loveing and sweet. Mostly was it deep and he was graveing for it, I almost had truble keeping up with him. As we broke the kiss he leaned his fore head on mine.

"Why are you holding my hands?" I asked and smiled to him.
"Because I can't let you put them into my hair, it will have an effect on me." he said back.
"So it is your weakness?" I asked and smirked and he nodded.
"And you knew it before, but now i just said it out loud." he said chuckling. "And I held them because you are dangerous when you know the weanesses." he said and I giggled.
"So are you." I said and with that he chuckled and kissed me on my fore head.
"We should get going it is pretty late now." he said and I checked my phone.

It really was 4am and so we got going. Also we said goodbyes to others and got into car. Yes we shouldn't of drive, but my mum's car could drive itself on steight road so it was no problem and we weren't or more like Niall wasn't. I was bit more then him. After all he is irish. We got into car, talked and laughed a lot and got to my place. As we walked in I was suprised.

"Mum?" I asked as we steped in and she was sitting on the sofa.

Niall's hand slowly was about slip away from around my waist, but I tightened mine around his torso and with that he relaxed a bit and held his hand around me again.

"Hey Noell, Niall." she said and seemed tired.
"Since when are you home?" I asked and looked at her bit confused.
"Hey Veronica. Is my mum back too?" Niall asked as well.
"She will be in few days and Paul told you I'd be back in a month Noell." she said and smiled. "But you guys seem to be tired, so go sleep and we can talk in the morining." she added.

I walked to her and hugged her tight. Getting a hug back from her and she also hugged Niall.

"Go to sleep now darlings." she said and we nodded.
"Goodnight." we both said and then walked up to my room.

As we got there I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at Niall who closed the door and now walked to me.

"She is back, she wasn't even mad at me being tipsi." I said to Niall and he smiled to me with his cute little pimple showing.
"Then it is alright. But I guess I should go to my room now?" he said and the last sentence sounded more like a question.

We were so used to with sleeping toghater the most nights and so he was hesistant if my mum being back changes anything. To me it didn't, she had been away so much and I respected her and loved her, but I was not about to change for her and she knew it as well.

"Why would you go?" I asked and I saw how he tryed to hold the big smile back a bit.
"What if your dad comes home too? He don't real like me." Niall said and I smiled to him and made him face me.
"My mum likes you, I like you and he aint got no chance to make you get out of here, pluss i am more then sure that he won't come home yet." I said and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

He smiled and got up and went to change his clothes. So did I and after a while he walked back in, wearing his swetpants but was shirtless.

"Noell? Did you take my white t-shirt?" he asked and I giggled walking out of the bathroom, wearing that shirt. He chuckled at it. "Guess I am not getting it back anymore." he said coming to me.

He put his hands around me and looked at me. I smiled to him and he looked down at me.

"Looks better on you anyway and makes you even cuter." He said and I giggled at him.

After that we got to bed and I was fast to fall asleep as soon as he had kissed me and said goodnight to me.

An: Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think of that story so far and also vote and recomend.

-SC❤