24.

Paul's pov.

The moment boys pulled their guns out and pointed them on Noell's head I knew it was gonna break into fight. With only few minutes she had done clean work and I wasn't suprised as Niall went away with her. Those two would always have each other back no matter what.

What I was suprised about was how she still controlled herself, knowing her she could have broke a bone or beat boys up so bad they would have gone to hospital.

I had trained her well, and yes she hated when the gun was pointed to her head. I didn't know why but it had always been like that.  As she had left boys were on the ground, they were in pain and just chouth and groaned. Liam was sitting frightened behind the corner and my own leg hurt from the kick she had given me before.

I sat up and looked at the guys who were still on the ground.

"Liam go get some cold bags and something to clean the cuts." I said and Liam did so.

As we all now were sittin on the chairs and held cold ice bags on our bruses and cuts I looked at Harr, Louis and Liam.

"What were you guys thinking pulling guns on her?" I asked mad at them.
"She treathened you." Harry let out slowly and quietly.
"With what? All she would have done was beating me up and I am more then sure she wouldn't have ever done that." I said and Louis looked up.
"Are you blind? Did you see the burning anger in her eyes? Her eyes turned so dark and she would have lost it." Louis said defending his actions.
"Oh so if you say she was about to lose it, then pulling guns on her was smart? That wouldn't of make her more angry?" I asked now rasing my voice.

Louis looked at me and then away from my sight. Guess he got what I ment.

"And Liam? Why did you hide?" I asked and Liam looked at me.
"Not gonna get on her bad side, not gonna get hits from her again." he said, probably rembering last time when Noell beat Liam for believeing some other people over her.

I laughed at all of them sarcasticly, it truly was funny, how they tpught they knew her yet they didn't.

"Do you know how many times she and Niall have gotten into fights? More then I can count. If one of them disturbs other while they are angry they let it out on each other. They pull each other away from fights. Both of them are good, dangerously good, yet they don't run." I said.
"B-but they are so close?" Liam said and I nodded.
"They haven't done it lately, but for an example, Niall got into fight with one guy I was traingin too and the fight got big. Noell stormed between them and pulled Niall away earing a swing that she dodged from Niall. He was too into fight to relise he was now faceing Noell. So they got it until Noell tangeled Niall down and held him still until he calmed down." I spoke and everyone looked at me wide eye.
"So you wanna say two best have had fights and they are alive?" Harry asked and I nodded.
"They never let it go out of hands with close ones." I said and got up then.

I walked out and to my car to finaly go home after long day. I felt quilty that I couldn't tell Noell anything. But promise was a promise.

"And just so you know. She wasn't about to lose it nor did she lost it with you guys. If she did you would be with broken bones and on your way to hospital." I said and sat in my car.

It bothered me that when she came in she was already so mad. And she told Niall that she was right about Taylor. I didn't get any of it. I had trained the girl well, but when did she tell Niall to go and prepare motorcycles? Not once did she say anything about it.

As I tought back trying to find an answer to my last question I rembered when they were little and had their first lessons here.

*throw back* they were warming themselves up for training. "Niall why do you have to be so dumb?" she asked him. "I am not, it is not my fault I didn't know you showed towards the basketball and not the rock with your eyes." he answered back. "Well how do you think I'll play basketball with rock?" she asked back and got up from the ground where she was stretching to warm up. "Don't be mad Noell." Niall called after her getting up too. "I will bring you my basketball and we can play with that tomorrow okay?" he asked and Noell looked at him considering the offer. "If you promise that we gonna have sleep over at your place after that?" she asked and Niall nodded. So they hugged and got back to training.

*back to present day*

They were only 10 and they already had pond that couldn't be broken, now around 7 years later it was even stronger. Those two were something you didn't see every day. They were like a storm that destroied if needed and they were like the happiness that never seemed to end. And I got my answer, she told him to prepare morotbikes with her eyes.

Nialm knew about it all and I had made hin give an oath not to tell Noell anything. She was in dark with everything and Niall knew it all, that was something that could ruin their pond and I couldn't let that happen. After all like Noell said "family is all we've got and family isn't just about DNA it is about people who care and take care of each other."

I needed to talk to Veronica and tell her to tell Noell everything. With those toughts I had gottem home and fell asleep.

Thank you for reading. Please comment, vote and recomend.

-SC❤