21.

Noell's pov.

That night we sat on livingroom, I couldn't sleep anymore. I wasn't used to things like that and most of all I didn't know what it all was about so I had my head full of thought of what it all might have been about.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asked me as my head was on his lap since I was kinda tired.
"I don't get why this is happening, but I have dmn feeling that it all is connected." I answered.
"What is connected?" he asked as he pulled slowly thrlugh my hair with his fingers and played with them.
"The Amber trying to seperate me and you, trying to beat me up, smashing my car and that breaking in before and now. And I also think that Taylor has something to do with it all, because Amber and Dan said that Taylor had sent them." I said and as I ended I looked up to see Niall looking at me.
"What?" I asked and he smiled.
"Nothing, just thinking I wouldn't want to be on your bad side, since you put puzzles and pices toghater so fast. You're one smart girl when it comes to this." he said and leaned down to kiss me on my forehead.

I smiled to him, tired and sleepy, but I couldn't stop my mind from running around, over it again and again. I was irritated about it all and bothered so I couldn't just sleep. Only Niall made me feel safe and calm right now.

"Thank you Niall, for putting up with all that, what is going on. Sorry to make you part of something like that." I said and looked at him, sitting up and cuddeling closer to him.
"No need to thank me, but shoudln't you sleep a bit?" he asked since we had school tomorrow.
"I can't sleep, tho I am so tired." I answered and he just held me tighter.
"Okay just relax for now then" he said and i nodded.

Niall's pov.

I felt bad that I couldn't tell her anything. She deserved to know and I guess she will be dead ass mad at me if she gets to know I knew about it too. At least she seemed to have point with Taylor being invloved, it seemed logical.

Why did I had to know about it? Never would I have wanted to know, but I just had to walk in on my mum, her mum, Paul, Louis and Harry haveing a meeting. So now I knew it all. Never did I like what they were doing something like that.

I then heared soft snorse and as I looked at the amazing girl next to me, she was sleeping in my arms, finaly calming down a bit. So I decided to text Paul.

"Paul, we had someone breaking in again, we got into fight. We are okay now, but the attacer is unknown and Noell maneged to cut the attacers arm a bit so we should be able to find her/him." I sent to Paul and getting a fast reply.
"Are you both okay?" he asked back.
"We are fine, she was bit confused and shaken of why is it all happening, but seems like she has figured out who might do it, we gonna check that tomorrow." I sent back.
"Okay." he sent back. "Come by tomorrow." he sent aswell.
"Okay, but isn't it time to tell her it all?" I asked and wanted so bad to tell her.
"No! It is not our call, her mum has to tell her." he sent back and I let out heavy breath.
"Alright, but if she gets mad at us not telling her earlier, it is on you guys, because I insited on telling her." I said and after that I didn't get any reply.

Soon after all that I fell asleep as well. The following morning I woke up, Noell not here anymore. As I looked around I saw her in the kitchen making some food.

Noell's pov.

After breakfast we got toi school with our new rides. It felt good, as we got off of them in parkinglot Tom and Jess came to us.

"Wow, now what are those?" Jess asked and me and Niall laughed.
"Nice ride mate. Can I try one day?" he asked and Niall nodded.
"Sure." he added to his nod.
"Now when did you manege to get those?" Liam who had just got there asked us.
"When you were busy with flirting and getting Abby." I said and smirked, making Abby who had arrived with Liam plush.
"Talking about it then we are toghtater." he said and Abby nodded.
"Wait already?" I asked.
"Well not really, we have been out and so on, but like soon yes." Laim answered and I smiled.
"That is just adorable. What did Trisha say?" Jess asked.
"Promised to kill me if anything happened and if I hurt her." Liam said poitning to Abby. We all laughed at that.
"She won't be the only one." I said and Niall covered my mouth with his hand.
"What she ment to say was hope it works out." he corrected or so called corrected me.

Liam, Abby, Jess and Tom laughed at that. I looked at Niall with annoyed look with one of my eyebrows raised and he removed his hands, snaking them around me from behind and putting his head on my shoulder smiling to me inclonently.

"No I said what I ment, but yeah what Niall said too." I said and we all laughed and Niall pulled me more into him and I felt his chest moveing from his chuckling.
"So now you guys?" Abby asked me and Niall.
"What about us?" I asked her.
"So when can we expect you too finaly being toghater?" Abby asked.
"Ummm...what is that about now?" Niall asked being as confused as I was or more like scared or something?
"I might have not know you guys as long as you know each other, but I have seen you around in school and you two are so totaly toghater." she said and Jess giggled with her.
"See I am not the only one saying that. So when will one of you finaly admit that?" Jess said and then I saw Tom and Jess smirking to Niall, so I looked up to him. He shruged his shoulders and looked at Tom and Jess with sharp look.

Then the bell saved us and we headed inside the school to our classes.

An: Thank you for reading. Vote, comment and recomend if you liked it.

-SC❤