the proposal/baby. L/M

About- he proposes

1. Luke.

Y/n pov...

I got home from work, its been a boring day. My boss wouldnt get off my back and lunch was only 15 mintues not 25 like we normally get.

When I opened the door, I saw a big white box. I walked over to it and looked at the little card.

'Open me'

I looked around and saw no sign of Luke. I unwrapped the box and inside was another box.

I unwrapped the box that was covered in blue wrapping paper. Though once I had, was orange wrapping paper covering another box.

About 7 boxes later there was one more. It was covered in black wrapping paper.

Inside was a small black box, the ones that wedding rings are normally in. I gasped and looked around the room again. I opened the box and there was no ring inside.

I was confused until I heard Lukes voice. "Gotta ask first" He said, I turned around and he was standing there.

He walked over to me holding the ring. "Will you marry me?" He whispered, "yes" I whispered smiling.

Luke leaned down and kissed my lips before slipping the ring on my finger.

-

2nd. Michaels.

About- you tell him you're pregnant

Y/n pov...

Michael and I we're out at this pub thing for dinner.

He thinks we're celebrating his new album that came out a week ago but really im here to tell him I'm pregnant.

"I can't wait to eat, im staving" Michael said. I nodded and watched him take a sip of his beer.

"Im proud of you, for the album... Its a big responsibility in a way" I said making Michael nod. "Yeah like having them actually like the music and now taking a responsiblity for how I tell a story through song" Michael said.

"I got you something..." I said giving him a box. It was the pregnancy stick, yes I know a little gross but I did wash it.

He smiled and opened the box like a little boy on christmas. He got the stick out and you could tell on he was confused by the look on his face.

I wrote a little note in the box telling him what the lines mean on the stick.

He checked the note and looked back at the stick, he gently put the stick down and looked up at me.

"This is gonna be a big responsibility" he joked as tears rolled down his face. "Im so happy" he said standing up and sitting on my side of the booth.

We hugged and I kissed his lips, soon he sat on his side of the booth and our meals came out.

"I still cant believe your pregnant. I was wondering why you ordered water and not beer" Michael said laughing a little as he wiped his tears away.

-/-/-/-/-
A/n first one is from the moive Serendipity and Michael's one is off a video from Instagram.

Updated-21/4/17

-Z