new girl- Calum

Im October ^😂

About - your the new girl

Y/n pov...

New house
New school
New friends
New classes
New teacher

this is all i can think about.

Will there be nice people? I always read about the new girl getting buillied...

I.Am.Not.Ready!

I cant do this!
They will laugh because im the new girl
Who starts year 12 at a new school?
Im sure alot of people... but not me! Well it is me but i dont wanna!
I hate my dad for making us move, I understand why though...
My mum passed away and my dad wanted a new start...
Gee my hole life is a fanfiction...
Great...

I sighed as I walk to the office, I passed a lot of people along the way...  They all stared, YES HELLO IM THE WERID NEW GIRL, fuck sakes stop staring!

I got my times tabel, and went to science. My teacher, Mr Hipper, made me sit next to a boy called Calum.

Calum was a jock, the girls glared at me when I sat next to him, he was still wearing his  soccer uniform.

When I sat down he just moved his bag from the chair and rolled his eyes. Why hello to you to, dick.

"OK so today we will be cutting open a goats eye" the teacher said, the boys smiled and the girl groaned. See I dont care, that stuff doesn't gross me out.

"The person your sitting next to is you partner" The teacher said, I saw calum look at me before getting up.

We went to a bench and Calum got the eyeball. "So I guess I'll be cutting the eye and you can write" Calum said.

"Orrrr you can write and I'll open the eye" I said and Calum smiled at me... bioplor much?

"I like you, your not like the other girls" he smiled, "how so?" I asked cutting the eye in half.

"Well normally girls sit next to me and then try and sit on my lap, then they dont wanna cut an eye open..." he trailed off.

"Well I wasnt just gonna walk in and sit on your lap, and cutting a goats eye doesnt really matter to me" I shurgged.

"Have you meet anyone yet? Like friends wise" he asked, I shock my head. "Im calum by the way" he said, "y/n" I said moving a bit of blood.

"Well y/n im your new/first friend, your welcome" He smirked, "well Calum thanks but friend is a strong word and honestly I dont know anything about you" I smirked.

"Well, how about you come to the party on the weekend and we will get to know each other" Calum smiled, I smiled, "sure" I answered.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-
A/n watching dance mums, idk why its not even that good (no hate tho)

Updated-28/11/16

-Z