silent treatment-Ashton

About- you fight and give him the silent treatment
----------------------------------------------------------

Ashton was annoying the hell out of me, he was yelling at me for no reason.

I had no idea what he was talking about, I couldn't argue back because I didn't even know what to say.

He just came home and started going off, I decided if he wanted to act childish, I would act childish. I would give him the silent treatment.

"YOU ALWAYS END UP L-" he started going off again. I just simply walk into the kitchen and started pouring orange juice.

Ashton hated the silent treatment, I don't know why but he just always tells me that its one of the worst things. Me not talking to him, being alone in thought? I don't really know.

"Babe... Wha- what are you doing?" He asked, his loud angry voice now softer and quite.

I didn't answer, I just drank my drink and walked to our bedroom.

"What? No! You don't have a right to just give me the silent treatment..." He said. His statement not meaning much.

I started reading, "fine! I will just ignore you!" Ashton yelled slamming the door. Not even 1 minute later I heard his drums going off. He wasn't playing anything just trying to get his angry out.

I went to sleep, that night Ashton didn't come to bed. He slept on the couch, I could hear the TV most of the night.

Around 5:15am, I heard the TV turn off. I wanted to see if he was awake so I walked pass the living room and into the kitchen turning the lights on.

I made some hot chocolate, I felt two arms rap around me. "I'm so sorry for losing my shit, just please talk, scream and yell just left me hear your voice again" Ashton whispered tightening his grip on my waist.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you" I said turning around. He kissed my lips, "let's go to bed... I'm so tried, I couldn't sleep knowing you were alone and weren't talking to me" Ashton said.

"But my hot chocolate" I said, Ashton smiled, "fine let's snugle and watch a movie while you drink your drink then we will sleep tomorrow... I'm not gonna bother going into work" Ashton said kissing my lips again.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n lol forgot I was writing this

QOTD- would you rather be a judge on 'the voice' or 'family fued'

My answer- lol both?
----------------------------------------------------------
Edited at-

Updated-

-Z