the morning of tour (ash)

4/4
2/3
----------------------------------------------------------

Ashton-

Y/n POV...

Luke slept over last night, he was very drunk but when I woke up he was gone.

I walked to the kitchen and there was a note-
To y/n
Your leaving today :'( I hope you have an awesome time! I had to go, my mum said if I didn't get home she would take my phone away... I'm 19! But I went home anyways... If I can I'll come to the airport, if not I'll see you in 2 months...
Love Luke...
P.s- you should really take a shower <3
Wow thanks Luke.

I had a shower and finished packing my suitcase.

Wonder what Liz needed?

Ashton's POV...

I came up with a plan. How to say sorry to y/n and I needed all the boys to help.

Luke wrote y/n a note, I picked him up from her house. I just wanted to go see her but I'll have to wait...

Ashton- everyone ready? She should be leaving in an hour.

Calum- ready daddy ;)

Michael- yes sir.

Luke- I am ready... And remember if you hurt her I will chop off your balls.
Michael- wow Luke your so kinky... Its hot tbh.

Calum- I am so posting that in Instagram.

Ashton- ... Ok anyways I have to fix my hair

Luke- are you sure your not gay?

Michael- tbh that would be hot

Calum- oh my god Michael stop trying to make 'tbh' happen its never going to happen!

Luke- that reminds me of mean girls XD when the main bitch says the thing to the 2nd bitch... And then the 3rd bitch goes 'if your from Africa, why are you white?'

Michael- we all know who brought Ebola to the US, Miss Cady Heron "Jambo bitch"

Ashton- when is mean girl references going to get old?

Calum- THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST!

I need new friends...

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n- short but whatever... Anyways I just feel out of bed and I don't know how... I was just sitting there and now I'm on the floor... Help!
----------------------------------------------------------
QOTD- do you like mean girls? And have you seen the 2nd one? (If anyone says the 2nd one was better needs to grow a pair of eyes)

My answer- YES ITS AMAZING
----------------------------------------------------------

Edited at- 8:38pm

Updated-28/4/16

-Z