marks -ash

About- he gets jealous and after a long night of jealously sex he wakes up and finds a bruise on you which he then feels guilty

Y/n pov...

I woke up and turned to a sleeping Ashton, I kissed his nose trying to wake him up. "Morning" he mumbled kissing my lips.

"Are you okay baby? I didnt hurt you did I?" Ashton asks opening his eyes, "no" I smiled.

We got up starting our day as usual, not really doing much. I walked in the kitchen and Ashton was pouring himself some water.

He looked up at me, "whats that?" He asked and I looked at my arm and saw a bruise. I shurrged, "well does it hurt?" He asked and I shock my head.

I looked up at Ashton who had a confused look on his face, then it turned to scared. He started shaking his head and walked over to me and hugged me.

"Im so sorry baby I didnt wanna hurt you, I was angry, he was flirting with you and then I needed you to remember that your mine but I wouldnt have done it if I knew I was gonna hurt y-" I cut Ashton off by kissing him. "Ash its ok im not angry, it doesn't hurt, im fine" I said hugging him.

"Your ok?" He asked, "perfect" I laughed  and he kissed the top of my head. "Lets do something" I said, "like what?" He asked gently rubbing my arm where the bruise was. "Like... movies?" I asked and he nodded, "ok" he smiled kissing my lips before going to get ready.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
A/n my brother had his formal today and it was cool

Updated-11/11/16

-Z