you have a nightmare (all)

Title name- you have a nightmare.
---------------------------------------------------------
Luke-

Luke POV...

I was just happily sleeping, next to my girlfriend y/n.

That's until y/n starting moving around, making my arms around her the only thing holding her back.

I opened my eyes, she looked like she was fighting someone in her dream.

She then stopped all movements a sat up quickly.

Her breathing was all over the place and she looked worried. Tears started streaming down Her face.

"Shhh baby girl, it was only a dream" I said hugging her and pulling her back down so she was laying.

Her head was in on my chest, "he came back" was all she said.

I felt angry build up inside me. Y/n had a crazy ex, he did some horrible stuff to her. Now she finds it hard to trust people, and she gets really bad nightmares.

I pulled her closer to me, "I won't let anything happen to you, I love you" I said.

"I love you as well" y/n giggled, the only thing that will get her back to sleep.

I started singing  and y/n started falling back to sleep.

================================

Micheal

Y/n POV...

I had a dream that a murder killed my family, and was after me.

I jumped up just before the murderer killed me. I had sweat on my forehead, and I wanted to cry out. The dream felt so real.

Micheal was next to me being a sleeping lion. Should I wake him or let him sleep?

"Micheal" I said poking him, he didn't even move. "Michael" I said louder and he finally woke up.

Great, if there was a murderer, Michael would be no help.

"What babe?" He asked, I didn't say anything. All of a sudden something knocked at the window

Hell no!

"Y/n what's wrong.. Are you ok?" Micheal asked, I shock my head.

He seemed more aware now.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as if he was more nervous then me.

"I- bad dream" I said hiding my face with a pillow.

"Shh it was only a dream..." Micheal said pulling me on top of his body. "If anyone hurts you, I will hurt them... Your safe with me" Michael said.

Another knock at the window, "what was that?" I asked.

"Its raining outside... Probably just the wind" Micheal said, ohh so the wind knocks at the window now?

I let it slide, I was safe now... Micheal said so himself...
================================
Calum-

His POV...

I got home late, again... I know y/n got annoyed when I came home 3 hours late.

She normally waits up for me but lately she just goes to bed, and in the morning I have to get up. She is normally asleep. So some days I don't even get to see her.